aberdeen-music

Who killed John O' Neil?

Benji

I certainly hope these shit conspiracies end. Too many folk look to find something wrong these days. It's almost as if it's cool to hate governments. "We hate the Government, so they must have blown up the WTC".

Yeah there is a young brand of people who seem to think conspiracy is a clichic cool thing to be involved in. Not me, I've have been in this game for to long to ever buy the t-shirt.

But yeah, good point.

Just remember that the truth will always be the first victim of War. War, like famine will always be big business.

Actually think about it. The American Government is one of the most (if not the most) powerful and well connected organisations in the world.

If they had attacked the World Trade Centre, there is absolutely no way any credible information would ever leak out about it. There would be no clues, no credible evidence, no weak link. The fact that there is even something which remotely resembles evidence that the American Government were responsible, makes me instantly believe they weren't involved.

Is the American Governments combined power and intelligence really going to be foiled by some people on the internet?

Is the American Governments combined power and intelligence really going to be foiled by some people on the internet?

No, they call it a democracy. If it can be called so.

If anyone saw the ITN news tonight, let me just warm you with something I wrote in February, off course it was and still is all theory and speculation..as always.

Feb 9 2006' date=' 08:26 AM

It was stated some months ago during a debate regarding the Current war in Iraq. Iran & Syrria are next on the United States agenda for "terrorism cleansing".

I honestly feel like the United States are ruining this planet with their antics, they have no regard for life, they have no intention of peace, and something has to be done about this before everything gets out of hand and the United States find themselves in a position they cant get out of. And of course the Uk being allies with the yanks, means we get a share of the pie too; in terms of war and it's backlash.

If the reasons, and I guess the agenda behind the Iraqi war was ever in question then it's fully understandable to all to see now. America are after the oil, and it's maybe not even America's fault.

The Saudi's have an investment in the US, that if they were to retract the United States would crash financialy. So my theories on this are;

The Saudi's have the biggest oil reserve in the World and America are currently using 150 milion barrells of the stuff per day, thus increasing America's debt to them.

The Iraqi's have the second highest amount of Oil in the World, followed by Iran, then Syrria.

I think we all know where this is leading right? America are deep in debt to the saudi's and rather than pay the debt back, they steal oil from other countries and pay them back via that.

Or, the Saudi's will clear America's debt on the understanding that they occupy the Caspian, and take over the oil capitals of the world and give full control to the saudi's.

But thats just paperweight theories, and nothing is prooven as yet! But last night I get home, put the news on; and hear Condoleeza Rice talking about tensions between the Muslim World and the mohammad Cartoon drawing loving Western World (holland & denmark mostly), but then she goes on to say that the picture was drawn by Iran & Syrria to add fuel to an already burning fire.

This is outragous claims, and imo, it's the start of a war against Iran & Syrria, not because they give a crap about the drawing, but because they need some reason to gain access to the two countries.

I'll admit that it is possible the drawing came from I & S, but we already know who did the drawing.. some dude from Denmark. So why the hell is Condoleeza "never think twice" Rice sitting in the White House reading statments to the US public saying this crap.

I don't have FOX news, but I bet the network is jammed with this, and the American Public will back the US storming into Iran & Syrria, killing innocent people and wrecking people's lives in the process for what? Oil. I can't understand why a Country as potentially successful as the US need war. There isn't a threat in the World to America, but themselves. They made up terrorism to gain public support for Iraq, do they know about the two Patriot Acts taken in to "protect" the American people.[/quote']

For those who didn't see it.

George Bush is basically giving Iran & Syria an ultimatum.

Can we get a new sub forum called "Bux's bollocks conspiracies" please admins?

Im up for it :)

There's no harm in "making" up theories that may lead to the total rejuvination of our Society. Not directly of course. But, meh, I enjoy pissing you off - it's so damn easy and is cheaper than a hooker :O