aberdeen-music

'Hits N Giggles' - Starts at Moshulu on Wed 15 Nov

Hey ho. There's a new clubnight starting at Moshulu on Wed 15th November...

This flyer should tell you everything you need to know:

HitsNGiggles2.jpg

Music policy: pop, hip hop, dance, indie, cheese, TV themes, and anything that'll make you get down with your bad self on the dancefloor. Name DJ Adam Psydoll will be your tunemeister.

Plus: win stuff too!

Nice one, hope to see you there.

Well we had the remote control racing car competition won in 51 seconds for two laps, the drinking contest with a great Freddy vs.Jason cardboard cutout offered as a prize choice, Hong Kong Phooey hosts, confusing new drinks on the ALL NEW ALL PAINTED wheel and the usual selection of top tunage with highlights including Prodigy, Stevie Wonder, Girls Aloud, Fun Lovin' Criminals, A-Ha, Justin Timberlake, Outkast, The Clash, Chesney Hawkes, The Blood Arm and Blur.

Hugh Brute was also seen busting some of the finest dance moves sighted in Aberdeen in recent times. Ruckus!

I'm also incredibly happy to see a Star Wars arcade machine in Moshulu. :love:

myself and my friend matt cleared all the highscoreds on it a few weeks ago, went in the next day and some guy had beat them all :( its an amazingly good idea though, something to do if there are shit supports!!

What did Hugh do? I am curious after taking my Brute away home.

Even from a very sober eye (mine) I was digging the tunes and it's the best atmosphere I've felt in Moshulu in a long time (then again, I haven't been there for a while).

The remote control car race appeals to me. I could be persuaded to join in the action on a week night... or at least my own sober variant.

I'm also incredibly happy to see a Star Wars arcade machine in Moshulu. :love:

It was a combination of the previously discussed karate chop moves along with a certain amount of leaping. It was interesting. Oh and the robot.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...