aberdeen-music

[GIG] Bonesaw + Filthpact + T.R.I.B.E. @ The Moorings Bar

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

laughable.

for the scene to be worth anything in your eyes, everyone needs to be preaching, protesting and waving anarchy flags.

i have never been a crusty, a punk or an activist and i probably never will be, it seems (correct me if i am wrong) that you are another one of the elitist people that the scottish and uk scene is full of, who judge people on how many flags they have waved in demonstration marches/protests and the like. these people generally resent people who are there for the bands/supporting those who are doing something for the scene, yet arent out there fighting a cause on the streets.

its sad, and its reasons like this that people stay away from shows, dont start new bands and realise that they do not want to get involved in politics, as the community appears to be full of assholes that they dont want to turn into.

what is so sad about standing up for what you believe in and trying to make pro active changes in society? Too many people sit back and take it. Since you want to question someone who is trying to make change, what pro active measures have you taken to stand up against corruption?

Hahahahahahaha :laughing:

Yeah incidents like iraq are all one big laugh to you whilst REAL people die and families hurt simply down to the fact that money is more important that people's lifes. Whilst human rights are constantly broken and accepted by ignorant assholes like you.

You obviously dont believe in human rights and equality for all.

Yeah incidents like iraq are all one big laugh to you whilst REAL people die and families hurt simply down to the fact that money is more important that people's lifes. Whilst human rights are constantly broken and accepted by ignorant assholes like you.

You obviously dont believe in human rights and equality for all.

Hahaha, you've obviously nailed me down to a t. I'm rolling around in my wads of cash as i type this.

You're an ignorant, narrowminded, niave, petulant and self important kid behind a computer screen. If you think i give one seconds worth of a shit as to what you think of me and my 'stance' on world politics you're severely mistaken.

Hahaha, you've obviously nailed me down to a t. I'm rolling around in my wads of cash as i type this.

You're an ignorant, narrowminded, niave, petulant and self important kid behind a computer screen. If you think i give one seconds worth of a shit as to what you think of me and my 'stance' on world politics you're severely mistaken.

You seem to think that hilarity justifies me making serious and relevant points Your abusive messages do nothing to argue my points.