aberdeen-music

hearts

The Milner

Guest Jake Wifebeater
dunfermline 6/1 to win today - it's a nap :up:

Doubt it, whenever a team has a weird spell, they play us, hump us, and everything's peachy for them again, while we continue to be shite.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Doubt it, whenever a team has a weird spell, they play us, hump us, and everything's peachy for them again, while we continue to be shite.

I take that back, we got a point!

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, he's the majority shareholder. So?!? I can't see how that makes him able to just get rid of players to - an I quote - "Kilmarnok or whatever club will take them". It's nuts.

How can Romanov not see how much he is denting his teams morals which is ultimately going to make them lose? He's a cunt.

Pressley, Hartley and Gordon are the boys. They're welcome at the dons anyday!

Thing is they're all probably on wages triple your average Don.

If they're moving in January I would guess:

Pressley to the Huns or the Championship.

Hartley to the Tims.

Gordon to the Premiership or Europe.

I'd rather that Velicka (?) guy than Makela I think...........in a swap deal for Mackie once Romanov finally loses the last bit of his mind!

Guest DustyDeviada

You would think that Rangers would be desperate for a commamding centre half like Pressley just now and that they would meet his wage demands even if he is almost past it.

Not sure about the circumstances of his previous departure from them though, would he go back?

i know rangers are desperate to strengthen at the back but would they really resign a 33 year old has been whose best days are well behind him???

cambridge would welcome steven pressley to the abbey stadium mind as long as he doesnt mind playing for a bag of peanuts and a scotch egg per game!

i know rangers are desperate to strengthen at the back but would they really resign a 33 year old has been whose best days are well behind him???

cambridge would welcome steven pressley to the abbey stadium mind as long as he doesnt mind playing for a bag of peanuts and a scotch egg per game!

I have forwarded your offer to Heart of Midlothian Football Club and Mr. Pressley's representatives who thank you and say they'll be in touch with any further developments. Apparently he's holding out for a dream move to Peterborough...:laughing:

I have forwarded your offer to Heart of Midlothian Football Club and Mr. Pressley's representatives who thank you and say they'll be in touch with any further developments. Apparently he's holding out for a dream move to Peterborough...:laughing:

ha ha me sides are aching, they would be able to understand pressley a lot more at peterborough (most folk in cambridgeshires second city would understand that horrendous mumble of pressleys). however i think we might get him because a) cambridge have already won a cup this season and b) pressley has always expressed a desire to play in the precticious FA Trophy!