aberdeen-music

amusement parks on fire

stuartmaxwell

is it not with some band mumm-ra or something thought it was 3rd nov @ mosh

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38037&highlight=loads+gigs

Mummra supported Automatic.

I had a lsiten to them out of curiosity and they are a very good band.

Nothing spectacular but nonetheless good.

Amusement Parks on Fire's songs on their myspace are great. Think I might head to this.

i'm hacked off I can't go to this about this, as iv'e already decided to go to see the very wonderful ISAN with Tomcats in Tokyo @ Peacock Artspace.

See I'm working afterwards in Moshulu so I'll have to be around for the end of this gig anyways so I figure I might as well catch Amusement Parks and mayhaps Mumm-ra rather than risk Rob's wrath loitering at Peacocks ;)

I think i may come down for Amusement Parks on Fire, but do a boost for Mumm-ra. Really liked the APOF stuff i saw on MTV2 a couple of months ago; sounded like Purple Munkie meets Explosions in the Sky (if that can be imagined)

First gig i will have attended since Mogwai at the Barrowlands a few months back. This new job has a workload that is a killer for missing gigs!! :down: