aberdeen-music

Project Research : Just 1 Question - please help!

joseph

Hi guys.

My honours year design project revolves around the 5 senses. At the moment, the research i'm doing is all sight related - i won't bore you with the details, but i WOULD appreciate your help . Please answer the following question in as few/many words as you like! (ppplllleeeaaassseeee!!). Send your answers to joehearty@gmail.com or just leave a reply here.

Question; If you were to loose your sight, what single thing would you miss the most?

If you're feeling especially helpfull/bored, please relate the same question to any of the other senses - hearing, smelling, touching or tasting.

hope you're all good.

take it easy - joe

Not being able to see things i can hear. Like if someone was talking to me and said something about what they were wearing I'd feel totally frustrated by not being able to see it. Same if i heard birds singing, but couldn't see any, or listening to TV i would imagine being very frustrating. Or if someone said there waa an amazing view in front of me and i couldn't see it. Not being able to experience the natural world fully and all that i guess.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Question; If you were to loose your sight, what single thing would you miss the most?

Reading, it's a horrible thought not being able to read. Oh, and ogling.

Gah, everything, I'd hate to lose my sight. I'd lose a lot of my inspiration I think, when I start writing something it's usually because of something I've seen rather than anything else. Plus I'm a pretty visual person and tend to visualise what I want to write or draw and then see how it goes. I'd miss seeing peoples faces the most I imagine, maybe the faces of random people more than my loved ones. Some people just have really interesting faces :)