aberdeen-music

Anyone with any knowledge of ankle injuries please read

HateEvent

While we're at it, I was a tad 'refreshed' last night, and decided I was hungry so had to make some chips. I've just woken up to find my kitchen is really quite well alight.

Not sure what I should do - does anyone have any ideas?

http://www.firesafetywarehouse.co.uk/

http://www.firesafetywarehouse.co.uk

Business delivery in 2-3 days (if you order before 2pm)

I hadn't been yet. God sake!

I assumed it was just another sprain as I could put some weight on it not too long after and such and so I just swapped the support that was on my other ankle over to this one.

Seeing as it started getting quite bad at like 11.30 or so, I decided to keep it elevated and such (the whole R.I.C.E. thing - rest, ice, compression, elevation) and have a sleep before getting it checked out this morning.

It's a crack on the bone coupled with a heavy sprain apparantly. So just been given painkillers for it and told to do that R.I.C.E. thing again and evaluate it in the next 48 hours and see if it's healing much.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

when will people show some initiative and just figure this kinda shit out for themselves? If you really must find some answers online, try an internet search engine such as www.google.com, you can find lots of useful information on it. I know the wasteland is a topic for off-topic discussion but it's not a self help forum.

This is my favourite bit:

He's either very hard, or stupid.

Sincerely.

AKM

I can assure you that he is not stupid. Like a lot of people I know he doesn't want to waste the time of people at A+E when it could of just been a bad sprain.

Im sure he is not the only person out of the 5000+ members on this site who has had some kind of ankle injury.

Jeez some people are total Plop Merchants.:rolleyes: