aberdeen-music

SPD interview

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Guest Jake Wifebeater
were you gunning for a rock test or a *ahem* 'proper interview'?

"Rock test"? Sounds revolting. A proper interview should do it, but for "proper", read "a night at Weep when we're pissed".

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Why "Fortress Weep"?

The proliferation of miserable-looking kids who go there, simple as that. Not a slur on Moshulu at all, that place has been good to me.

Interview? Isnt that what ambitious bands do to spread the word of their music? Surely that's not going to happen!?

Who would want to interview this faggot? He has as much good/interesting to say as Menzies Campbell and thats being kind. At least Menzies is kind of amusing.

DWEP

Please stop using the word 'Faggot'.

I find the C word more offensive than an article of food!

The problem is, such a comment allows for a certain level of interpretation, and while the majority will come to the conclusion that you intend to use "faggot" as an insult, other's may come to the conclusion that Jake and Scorge are actually edible, and to ingest them would not be a form of cannibalism.

I know, I've really got to quit it with the shit jokes.

As for a question for Spike, how do they intend to replace Hog in terms of baldness? Afterall, he's not just a guitarist, but a beacon promoting baldness within the local extreme music community.

Err why?

I'm sorry' date=' but a website where people say cunt with no problem, then im saying faggot!

I think you'll find i have a point.

No doubt you'll either delete the post or my account instead of answering. I find the C word more offensive than an article of food![/quote']

I have no problem with explaining or justifying anything I say or do.

As I've explained before, the offence is in the intent, not the word itself.

I've had a cunt of a day - not offensive

You are a cunt - offensive

Likewise

I had faggots for my tea - not offensive

You are a faggot - offensive

I know you know that, so lets leave it at that.