aberdeen-music

New Family Guy on Sunday

Camie

i LOVE wikapedia

" As of May 21, 2006, there have been 80 episodes of Family Guy televised.

A direct to DVD movie Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story was released on September 27, 2005 (Region 1), October 24, 2005 (Region 2).

Season 4 was split into various segments to not waste new episodes when television audiences were low. Fox showed an initial run of ten episodes starting in May, then after a brief hiatus episodes restarted on September 11, 2005.

Season 5 will start on September 10, 2006 and contain 22 episodes. The season finale will be part one of two, with part two airing as the 6th season premiere.

The 100th episode (According to Fox) is the season 6 premiere, although its technically the 103rd episode (Fox doesn't count the 3 TV versions of the movie that aired as the season 4 finale"

I kinda think the standards of the show have been down in the end of season 4. Hopefully they're back up to normal. Although saying that' date=' they were still awesome.

Feels wrong saying it, but were getting a bit [i']too random.

Actually nah...you've gotta love it :up:

I think it got worse for 4, I still love it but some of the stuff just wasn't as funny as series 2 or so. And sometimes they carry on jokes for too long and ruin them (and I don't mean the times when they carry on a joke for five minutes so you forget what the episode was about, because that's amazing :D).

I'll still be watching the new series when someone in my house buys it, of course.

Season 4 was utterly, unequivocally shite. It should have been blown up at master tape stage, and I should have never been made to pay 17.99 to watch the unadulterated piece of bawsackery that constituted the lame cash-in designed to fool people that had (rightly) found the first three series to be hilariously funny. I laughed once. At the AIDS song. Which was very funny. The rest stroked goats balls.

I've just seen the 1st two episodes of what I'll call "the new series". I think it's lost it's way a little bit and they were the poorest so far. Too much of the "it's just like that time......" jokes that for me that made both episodes just a series of bizarre scenes with too little cohesion. That Barbara Bush joke that Lois made was like something from "Have I got News For you". I did still chuckle throughout but at no point was I pishing masel laughing although this could be through the lack of "other things" that I usually enjoy an episode with.....

I do agree it started going a little downhill towards the end of the "second newest" series. Still, better than the Vicar of Dibley.

Dayeth, those birds are freaking me out.

I've just seen the 1st two episodes of what I'll call "the new series". I think it's lost it's way a little bit and they were the poorest so far. Too much of the "it's just like that time......" jokes that for me that made both episodes just a series of bizarre scenes with too little cohesion. That Barbara Bush joke that Lois made was like something from "Have I got News For you". I did still chuckle throughout but at no point was I pishing masel laughing although this could be through the lack of "other things" that I usually enjoy an episode with.....

I do agree it started going a little downhill towards the end of the "second newest" series. Still' date=' better than the Vicar of Dibley.

Dayeth, those birds are freaking me out.[/quote']

To be fair they have done the "Just like the time" scenes since the first series so it's always been apart of it.

I thought 2nd episode was MUCH funnier.

yeah i didnt find sundays funny at all. the radio jingle thing was overdone and annoying. not funny.

although i didnt find the first funny much but watching it again with folk i find myself laughing more

but im still watching some of the last ones and laugh the first time round.

except i watched petergiest last night and it was just scarey when your drunk and its dark

To be fair they have done the "Just like the time" scenes since the first series so it's always been apart of it.

I thought 2nd episode was MUCH funnier.

Yeah it's always been a part of it and funny and obscure as fuck, I just think it's been overdone recently.

Also, has Meg spoken yet? I did laugh when the evil monkey came out pointing a finger!

"Stop it Meg!"