aberdeen-music

oi oi

Jamesy

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest scott cs.
Lifetime wouldbe amazing, been trying to work on that actually.

Gallows - Watch this space.

You, Me and the Atom Bomb - I'll send out some feelers.

Tour schedules moved, but when it happens I'll hopefully be able to sort something out. 'Mutiny' is wicked.

Awesome! Lifetime in the Tunnels would be the best thing ever. Gallows look amazing live, from video's i've seen. Tempted to go to Glasgow to see them, but money is tight. ...Atom Bomb would be good support to Lifetime actually.

'Mutiny!' is probably my most listened to album recently. If you can get that tour to Aberdeen, i'll wet myself.

ha ha ha, ask IMP about dirty three and how much money they ask for.....ridiculous

thought you were going to do them???? or was that a lily?

Dirty Three are Australian aren't they, i guess they need a bigger guarantee for that reason. Still sucks though.

Yeah, i'm putting on A Lily up here at some point but James is busy with Yndi touring the states etc for most of this part of the year. I think summer is more likely.

• 2 weeks later...

Great Line Up

edgar prais, then to show them what punk rock was a aboot

16 again followed by

The Hot Puppies or The Pipettes - Ooh they are daeing The Iron Works - nice venue.

I look forward to the dazzling hospitality and pristine backstage facilities in the green room.

• 4 months later...
that fucking tank would def be more of a electropapknit/imp/dizzy storm type band

somehow i cant see rfr doing em justice

stick em on yourself? andy is usually good for answering mails etc and they have yet to make it to aberdeen. im sure we were supposed to put em on at one point but that was when i didnt like em.

Hmm.

Would you fancy helping out if I tried? I don't know you, but, hell, you picked up on the tank, so, I think it would work.

• 2 weeks later...

Dont know if its been said but Bullet For My Valentine! I hate having to go to Glasgow to see them >.<

InMe are coming up on 1st october aswell i've noticed :D Be going to that...

Yeah all the bands that would be pretty much impossible to get here like In Flames sound good. While we're on "realistic" things (assuming we still are cause i missed out about 2 pages hehe) why don't we reunite System of a Down and get them up here! Or Slipknot! Drag them out of the studio to perform to us lovely folk. =]