aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
ZeromiserY

Pirates of the carribean II....

Was utter pish.

too much swashbuckling and such. the characters had all changed, not enough dialogue, storyline was painfully obvious before it had happened.

and worse still, they've already started filming pirates III.

:down:

(still, theres always J Depp to keep the women folk happy)

Yeh I was unimpressed when i popped into the cinema on Saturday to see it.

Some humourous parts that kep it going but the story did seem to be obvious and it dragged on for two long especially the parts of the story which were serious.

It also seemed like they were milking Jack Sparrow's character too much which ruined it.

I dunno, I had mixed feelings. I did enjoy it, but at the same time I did leave a little dissappointed. It just felt a little flat. The characters weren't fleshed out enough and it just didn't have the charm of the original. I just hope the 3rd one delivers.

~Andy

saw it today, it was not very good, to lond.

and i really really want to kick the shit out of that shell fish dude that loses his head

i enjoyed it but it wasn' t as good as the first one and was too long. "that bit" at the end happened and my immediate thoughts were "fuck me, it's going to keep going". but it didn't, thankfully. also couldn't take starfish face seriously, no matter how sincere he tried to be.

wasn't bad though.

it felt too much like a filler for the third film

2 hours to get over a few points for the next film and a few gags on the way

on the whole a pretty average film and not a touch on the first

I enjoyed it.

I thought it was a summer popcorn movie, with some nice eye-candy. Orlando...mmmm

It was a film with swords and pirates, what more'd you want?

I enjoyed it.

I thought it was a summer popcorn movie' date=' with some nice eye-candy. Orlando...mmmm

It was a film with swords and pirates, what more'd you want?[/quote']

some fucking boobies! is it so much to ask?

I think you answered yr own question there...

Try being a girl and having virtually nothing in the sauce department in 99.99999999999999999% of films. Tits are in shit loads of films for no reason - as pleasant as they can be.

I've started just watching films that are actually just written well. Occasionally I flick on a Jude Law film should I require drivel with eye candy. He's losing his hair at an alarming rate though so soon I shall be denied even that.

Then again... I really prefer to not see a man piece in an actual real film... they can look at bit like aliens.

Conclusion I was trying to reach: Tits are everywhere and asides in Brokeback Mountain the sea of man bum is drying out.

I d/l'd it (nion perfect quaility, sound a tad low) and i honestly thought it was really good...All round good family entertainment

I heard number 2 & 3 were made back to back and its just the cgi there doing now,Is this correct?

Hahaha.

If only it did exist. I'd have my pervert spot on the beach armed with Immac.

at least there'd be no shortage of places to park your bike. :)

Guest bluesxman
Kiera Knightley was voted the sexiest lady on earth by FHM.

What else do you want? (asides naked breasts).

Someone with a cleavage to speak of in a pirate film would be good. You need heaving breests in a pirate film. You just do. But I still liked the first film, haven't seen this one yet, shall prob just await the DVD. Unless the missus drags me along for a Johnny Depp fix. She is particularly transfixed more than usual by the added make up. I despair.

Oh yes, there is some current craze with ladies liking men wearing eye-liner. Personally, I feel very few guys carry it off well... however, Mr Depp does carry it off very well. I strangely think he looks better when he the tribal paint on his face giving the illusion of him having bright blue eyes (for like 2 seconds anyways).

I'm not even much of a Depp fan (asides in Cry Baby, but that's mostly down to fantastic hair, a wife beater and a biker jacket) and I think he looks good in the film.

True... I do agree that it's not quite pirate without corsets and wenches. There are some in the ports but the film lacks a leading wench.

the 3rd one is completed already i believe...but i quite liked this movie...it was the last half hour that disappointed me