aberdeen-music

chavscum

rune

After reading another thread on here and hearing another innocent guy has been slapped/smacked by these ned cunts i say us abdn-music guys (even tho half of us dont see eye to eye) should start up our own wee gang

We find out where they hang about...Post here we all meet up and we fucking terrorise them for a change.

Bout time these fucking louts were driven off our streets.......

Well said Jaseyboi.

I was reading a story in a bird mag, about some dude that got happy slapped, he fell to the ground and died as a result of being slapped once!

Thats a one-off thing, no-doubt, but if I ever get slapped - the cunt WILL die!

If thats the kind of retribution it takes for these stoopid lil cunts to stop terrorising people, then I'm happy to slap back twice as hard, with a claw-hammer!

Although check out this video.. I actually thought it was nae bad .. Oh dear god help!!

After reading another thread on here and hearing another innocent guy has been slapped/smacked by these ned cunts i say us abdn-music guys (even tho half of us dont see eye to eye) should start up our own wee gang

We find out where they hang about...Post here we all meet up and we fucking terrorise them for a change.

how about.....NO.

Chavhunt

Sign me up.

We won't have to look too far, chavs can be found anywhere that the following items are for sale...

• Burgers (American Fa(s)t Food style)
  • Mobile Phones
  • Super Woofer Boot Speakers
  • Quad Bikes
  • Sportswear

killdeathkilldeathkilldeathkilldeathkilldeathkilldeathkilldeathkilldeathkilldeathkilldeathkilldeathkilldeath

ZERO. FUCKING. TOLERANCE.

And some people say we live in classless society. You're all as pathetic as each other if you ask me.

I may have opinions that clearly upset you..Mine are harmless tho.I dont hang about and seek out inocent victims to fuck around with in order to entertain my little gang..

I find it ridiculous that a lady who has stayed in my street for 25years is now to scared to go over to the shops at certain times of the day.

Guest Phantomsmasher

Neolithic fuckwits are the same across the board, and this post proves it.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I find it ridiculous that a lady who has stayed in my street for 25years is now to scared to go over to the shops at certain times of the day.

In the Bridge of Don? Come off it, they're soft as shite there. I should know, I grew up in the Bridge of Don. Which shops are we talking here?

hate to be "rude" again, but are you for real?

*Waits for the neds are people too brigade to arrive*

Without neds/chavs we wouldn't have Devo!

The term N.E.D. is an abbreviation and has been around since the fifties which stands for

"Non Educated Delinquent"

For some reason some stupid bright spark in england put it into the collins dictionary as a casually clothed person, Bollocks

I may have opinions that clearly upset you..Mine are harmless tho.I dont hang about and seek out inocent victims to fuck around with in order to entertain my little gang..

you do not have "your little gang" here' date=' kid.

Your in this society as much as the next man.

"The higher the monkey climbs, the more you see it's arse" :up:

which is a ridiculous term.

if at all, it should be something like "The higher the monkey climbs, the longer it falls." or maybe "The higher the monkey climbs, the qucker it gets to the bannanas at he top"

im getting so fucking fed up of walking down union street and getting "cut yoor hair yi goff" or "aye... fuck af min" or something similar shouted at me...

it doesnt bother me enough to retaliate... but when they actually grab you or hit you then its a different matter... only twice in the last couple of months has a ned started on me, and they are all pussies, usually like 6+ of them, and just you... luckily friends were closeby both times, and we came out on top...:down: chavs are fucking gay

I've no sympathy for neds/chavs' date=' kids on the radge, whatever but Chavscum strikes me as a singularly unpleasant site anyway. Way too much sneering & judgemental bollocks.[/quote']

What would you rather have, that or people going out and starting fights with them instead as a form of handling the abuse neds radiate towards society?