aberdeen-music

chavscum

rune

The ned moan again is it ?

the solution to all life's problems ..... go onto a web forum and moan about it.

I think fucking not.

Well it worked for Ghandi

No' date=' it is probably one of the original ones. Been around for a good couple of years to my ken.[/quote']

Fair dos. But it's still like shooting fish in a barrel. These scallies aint going away any time soon, so it's best to just get on with life.

And if anyone thinks ganging up against them will produce any success stories, I'm afraid you'll be lucky to get anywhere above equallity.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
The term N.E.D. is an abbreviation and has been around since the fifties which stands for

"Non Educated Delinquent"

For some reason some stupid bright spark in england put it into the collins dictionary as a casually clothed person' date=' Bollocks[/quote']

Absolute bullshit. If you think 'non educated' is a legitimate English phrase then you are obviosuly an 'uneducated' twat. It is etymology, the slang 'ned' is an abbreviation of 'Ne'er-do-well' or 'Teddy Boy'.

Fair dos. But it's still like shooting fish in a barrel. These scallies aint going away any time soon' date=' .[/quote']

They may not do themselves any favours certainly & I'm unlikley to be dishing-out much support for them. Its just the sneering superiority of Chavscum that disturbs me. Its forum also made for some pretty unpleasant reading.

Live & let live as far as I'm concerned & frankly, few neds have given me that much bother over the years. Mostly, if they don't bother me, I won't give a fig about them

OK, I'm also built like the proverbial shithouse & apparently developed one of those "fuck with me at your peril" stares during the years I worked with a collection of decidedly difficult & antisocial kids! ;):D

it depends where you've been brought up i reckon. Personally im not a fan of blokes painting their fingernails black or wearing makup and im not a fan of neds either but then i reckon neds hate me and goths and probably rant about us on some underground ned web forum...