aberdeen-music

Jonathon Ross Tonight

JaseyBoi

There has been some press about the interview and he seems, still to see it, to be saying that he doesn't want to be a junkie but is aware of the problem. Agreed that the publicity is shit and the media love to hate him but maybe a little positivity can help sort his issues out, no? I'm no fan of any of his music but believe that he has something to offer and is more than likely a very very talented fuck up or at least could be very talented if not for being doused in various drugs... Should be interesting telly if Mr Ross goes deep!o_O

Yeh caught most of the show and Pete didn't seem to fucked up although I couldn't help but cringe at the way they were taken in by him despite the fact (regardless of the talent) he has done a lot of bad things.

Dominic Monaghan was superb though. Quite the intelligent bloke.

See the thing is he hasnt actually done ay bad things to other people..NOT bad in this day in age

1)The accustaion of him injecting that girl is aparently false..She injected herself went into a slump they were pulling out the needle....

2)A lot of junkies inject each other its part of there ways :S

2)He hasnt killed anyone ...Abused anyone.......Or broke any laws other than possesion of drugs

3)The only bad things he does are to himself

LONG live pete

See the thing is he hasnt actually done ay bad things to other people..NOT bad in this day in age

1)The accustaion of him injecting that girl is aparently false..She injected herself went into a slump they were pulling out the needle....

2)He hasnt killed anyone ...Abused anyone.......Or broke any laws other than possesion of drugs

LONG live pete

He's glorofying the use of illegal drugs ffs! Besides this, he's a fucking cock.

LONG live pete

If the same dirty junkie scumbag was sitting in a doorway on Belmont street in a pool of his own piss and had never been on telly, would you feel the same way......hmmmmm?

If the same dirty junkie scumbag was sitting in a doorway on Belmont street in a pool of his own piss and had never been on telly' date=' would you feel the same way......hmmmmm?[/quote']

Depends if this bum had 2 massivly succesful albums with the libertines then a damn good album by babyshambles...

Each to there own but albums i have in my collection and listen to regularly.

So not quite the same as a random junky sitting in a doorway

He has become famous through the media's interest in his antics. I can't imagine that if he were a clean living chap then any of his musical ventures would have been at all successful.

He's robbed his best mate's house on, IIRC, more than one occaision, and that stunt with the blood was just plain disgusting.

I too have both Libertines albums and the Babyshambles album, and as much as I try to like them, I can find no redeeming fearures about them.