aberdeen-music

New EP Clips!!!

Estrella

Go on to Estrella's Myspace Now and listen to the clips which are from our recently released EP.

There has been More Updates to the page including New Photos and Links.

MyspaceBannerSmall.jpg

We would also like to hear your comments about the EP clips. Either by replying on this Forum or on our Official Website.

EstrellaSamllBanner.jpg

Thanks

Estrella

this band make me smile

and their management company (sending letters to my work asking if we would like a copy of the EP -not glorified demo- to play over the cd player) make me laugh

good on them

wait a second... arent you a chef or something...

correct!

then what the fuck use would an estrella ep be to you guys???? if they are hoping it makes staff want to buy it... surely the staff would just burn a copy if they liked it that much?????(

speaking of their management 'company'' date=' have you ever heard of them?[/quote']

seem to be doing the right things, if a tad delusional

although to be honest, they are doign things that they could easily do themselves. they are just a local band, its not like the band are touring the uk or europe and have no time to do tough tasks like emailing press releases and sending letters

Everyone is entitled to there opinion.

But from other people's views on our music and style we are nothing like the Darkness. They are looked at as a Mock of 80's Rock Music but we are serious about what we play.

The music we play and the stage show we give off is Infleunced by Great Classic Rock Bands we aint trying to re-in act any band.

We are a New Young Band playing our own music with musical taste from the 80's Rock Scene. There are New Up and Coming Classic Rock Bands all over the world these days and just because them bands like us are going against the "Norm" of nowaday Bands people think we are trying to be Motle Crue or Guns n Roses when we are doing our own thing and they are Influence's.

Classic Rock Music is coming back...

Estrella

Classic Rock Music is coming back...

Estrella

OH DEAR GOD TELL ME THIS AIN'T TRUE?! But was this not said when that "Mock" band The Darkness darkened the airwaves with their drivel? But of course Estrella are deadly serious about playing their brand of music which' date=' in my opinion, sucks fat baws with its pretentious muscal posturing, dated dress sense and laughable hair! There was a time and a place and it should fucking well be left back there. In my opinion.

Good luck with all retrospective world domination attempts. :up: I'm sure it will last.

You don't sound like the Darkness?!o_O o_O o_O o_O

And forgive my ranting but your/this music makes me angry at the world.

To be totally honest, if you (Estrella) disagree with what people say, you really shouldn't voice your opinion so publicly. It makes you look incredibly stupid. As much as it humours me to read it, it pains me to see you make such a pbulic arse of yourselves. People are entitled to their own opinion(which you initially said) but why try and force feed us with "classic rock music is making a comeback" ?

Perhaps it is? I greatly hope it isn't.

If I were to put clips of my band on here and people didn't like it, well, yeah, perhaps I'd wonder why, but to come on acting all childish and making big bold words.... well... I think you get the idea that it doesn't say much for you guys.

I haven't listened to the clips, I have no intentions of either. I've been trying to figure out how to stop the rock n roll for a long time.... I'm sure Twisted Sister have been as well.

I'm not going to comment on the current crop of music. I didn't like the music you did before and I can't see me liking anything you produce. Buuuut... if you enjoy it, who cares what any of us pricks think.

• Upvote 1

On the subject of Estrella themselves, it's not my cup of tea. But I am certain that there are plenty of people out there who would like yr music, just not indie snobs like myself! Aberdeen-music is not always the best place to get an accurate view of peoples'music tastes in Aberdeen.

One question though, why only clips of the songs?