aberdeen-music

New EP Clips!!!

Estrella

But from other people's views on our music and style we are nothing like the Darkness. They are looked at as a Mock of 80's Rock Music but we are serious about what we play.

So what's the difference between Estrella and the Darkness? To me' date=' I see two bands blatantly ripping off 80's bands without a hint of credibility - except one band seems to have lost their sense of humour somewhere along the line.

We are a New Young Band playing our own music with musical taste from the 80's Rock Scene. There are New Up and Coming Classic Rock Bands all over the world these days and just because them bands like us are going against the "Norm" of nowaday Bands people think we are trying to be Motle Crue or Guns n Roses when we are doing our own thing and they are Influence's.

Are you really doing your own thing? To me, ripping off 80's music is hardly "doing your own thing".

Classic Rock Music is coming back...

Is it? Or are you simply trying to engineer your own hype, similar to what Sandi Thom did? Anyway, surely the Classic Rock wave has been missed, as the Darkness's last album absolutely bombed?

I'm sorry but when I saw Estrella live I just though' date=' "this is a pisstake, right?" the lead singer basically models his entire look like Axl Rose - right down to the stupid hanky tied round the mic stand.[/quote']

Is that no' thon Steve Twyler from Aerosmythe you're thinking on?

On the subject of Estrella themselves' date=' it's not my cup of tea. But I am certain that there are plenty of people out there who would like yr music, [/quote']

40yrs plus that used to frequent Radars and are stuck in time warp, I know a few and they're funny. They can't even consider listening to another kind/era of music...