aberdeen-music

new metallica song

Untitled

Nothing of interest in that song .... all fair and well it may just me a rought version of the song but my oppinion stands that is it just gash and i think alot of Metallica fans would be happy if they threw in the towel. :up:

All these homiez are just innit for the $$$$$$

Guest Phantomsmasher

It's bloody awful, attempting to get back to their roots while still sounding like St. Anger. They only ever wrote one good album and even then, Justice just doesn't seem to compare to the sheer joy of listening to an early Slayer record.

Steve Albini summed up my opinions on Metallica perfectly when I saw his sound engineering lecture on the net:

"I don't know any operating band in the world that is against file sharing. That's only because I don't know Metallica."

Idiots.

It sounds like reload-era metallica, covering st anger-era metallica songs.

Woopee :rolleyes:

Stop playing 8 minute songs if they're not good enough. James' vocal lines are rubbish too. Nice to see kirk playing solos again though... even if they are TOTALLY ripped off from all his solos on Garage Inc. eg 'It's Electric' and 'So What'.

Guest b-bert

i didnt listen to the link as my parents only have dial up.

if it is the same song they played at download then i quite enjoyed it although the vocals seemed a bit pants. I quite like the fact that it sort of mixed the styles from different albums.