aberdeen-music

Lightning bolt...

Guest MDP

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how the waistband of the boxers is branded to "Hanes" which sounds like "Hines"... was this on purpose?

Im afraid all my pants are branded by hanes, everytime i goto the usa i bulk buy from the same shop. But just for you, yes it was on purpose. I like how much of wedgie they must have been giving me.

FAO: Dave Officer

You are dumped, in bed you always say my belly is your favourate!

Alright' date=' Punk.

I'm trusting you with this...

Here's a link to my photobucket album... go to lightning bolt gig... in fact... I'll link you right it.

Yeah. Right. Well. Sorted.

[url']http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e182/ronaldofaldo/Lightning%20Bolt%20Gig/

Cheers! Cool photos, even the belly shot. It looked like one hell of an energetic show...

Guest Tam o' Shantie
couldnt see annother thread post-lightning bolt...

HOLY FUCK' date=' last night was awesome...

didnt hear much of project-ven hell as i was in the lobby chatting with mart and alex...

[/quote']

Oh my god, did you manage to get their autograph? Hey, I bet that was worth missing PVH for.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

May I also add how amusing it was to hear DJ Scotch Egg shouting "Rightening Bowt, Rightening Bowt" prior to his last song! Not a racist, my best mate's black.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

May I further add that I have shoved up the first 3 mins of footage of the gig on YouTube.com. This is through USB and a very low bitrate encoded on Windows Movie Maker = looks like shit. You may also notice that i'm about an inch away from the fucking drummer so it wasn't the best view really but should give everyone who wasn't there an idea of how serious the crowd was! I'm getting a new firewire card in the next week or so, so i'll be able to edit it properly and give the sound a bash too, so watch this space! In the meantime:

Guest Giles Walker

This was easily the most mental gig i have been to in ages (its possible ever) and i not only got in for free but got paid to be there. Ha! the system fails again. Thanks Sharon for putting me on Smoooches xxxxxxxxxxxx

This was easily the most mental gig i have been to in ages (its possible ever) and i not only got in for free but got paid to be there. Ha! the system fails again. Thanks Sharon for putting me on Smoooches xxxxxxxxxxxx

Imagine ruinin a great night of music wi aah that live shite eh, what must ye have been thinking...

:up:

J

Guest bluesxman
May I further add that I have shoved up the first 3 mins of footage of the gig on YouTube.com. This is through USB and a very low bitrate encoded on Windows Movie Maker = looks like shit. You may also notice that i'm about an inch away from the fucking drummer so it wasn't the best view really but should give everyone who wasn't there an idea of how serious the crowd was! I'm getting a new firewire card in the next week or so' date=' so i'll be able to edit it properly and give the sound a bash too, so watch this space! In the meantime:

[url']

I must have been standing on your right - were you the guy with the cap that fell off at one point?

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Anyone who went to this show insulted their own intelligence.

Man, you're right. I can't believe I was stupid enough to go to this gig and watch some bands that I knew I would enjoy.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
I must have been standing on your right - were you the guy with the cap that fell off at one point?

Yeah that was me, and quite a few times actually :)