aberdeen-music

New Tears of Grace website

ben_1903

I don't like the menu, it doesn't change the cursor like links should and it doesn't keep the sub menu's open as you drill down. shoddy. I also hate the fact that the whole site is squeezed into a tiny part of my screen. You should use relative spacing and percentage values to make the site display across larger screens.

Yeah i have to agree on it being quite generic but to be fair the Valentine Bitch site is shite too.

whats that got to do with anything??

www.valentinebitch.co.uk is ok, does the job! and it aint hines who designs that site either, its gav

if you are going to get personal at least they have a site, and not a load of myspace sites with no music/work in progress blogs on them eh phil?? ;)

whats that got to do with anything??

www.valentinebitch.co.uk is ok' date=' does the job! and it aint hines who designs that site either, its gav

if you are going to get personal at least they have a site, and not a load of myspace sites with no music/work in progress blogs on them eh phil?? ;)[/quote']

The Tears Of Grace website whilst being crap also does its job. I couldn't care less whether Hines designs the valentine bitch site, its associated with Project Ven:Hell and it has info about them on it, i'm unaware of a proper Project site, if they have one i'll pass judgement on that too.

I don't require a site, i don't see the point. At the moment i have no means of recording stuff myself and i can't be assed doing it at toms or the foyer or wherever. I'm not fucked as to whether you think its better to have a myspace site or not. And it wasn't personal, i dislike both bands with equal measure and think both their sites are crap, its just an opinion dude. Oh and go and shoot whatever monkey you got to cut your hair they went a bit overboard on top, either that or you've got a cunt of a bald spot coming on ;)

Get a grip Neil' date=' its constructive. There's no petty arguing here. We're just debating there's been no serious name-calling or anything defammatory. Get off your high horse.[/quote']

How is claiming that Maxi has a bald spot constructive? :p

I'll never get off my high horse. It's the only way I can appear tall!