aberdeen-music

Radio 1's Big Weekend

Rob

yeah yeah yeahs' date=' [b']dirty pretty things, mystery jets, boy kill boy, kooks etc for the second stage, got to get tickets

I just read about this on their website. The line-up has some pretty decent bands.

And it's at the price I like = free!

Getting tickets is the problem though

Do you enter the draw then it's completely random if you get a ticket or something?

I just read about this on their website. The line-up has some pretty decent bands.

And it's at the price I like = free!

Getting tickets is the problem though

Do you enter the draw then it's completely random if you get a ticket or something?

yeah there random but there allocating most of the tickets to people in dundee and cities closest to it which is good. There doing this to cut out the touts as theres more chance that local people will actually attend this. Really hope i get a ticket, will have seen dirty pretty things 4 times by july n would love to see yeah yeah yeahs.

I know...talk about shit timing.

But if tickets are easy to obtain I might seriously think about it.

Last year didn't the public have to queue for fucking hours outside the venue to get tickets for each day (one sat, one for sun) while various radio one djs pranced about?

I know...talk about shit timing.

But if tickets are easy to obtain I might seriously think about it.

Last year didn't the public have to queue for fucking hours outside the venue to get tickets for each day (one sat' date=' one for sun) while various radio one djs pranced about?[/quote']

yes, but i was lucky enough to get in on the "press list".

nice.