aberdeen-music

The Planeteers- Countryside Alliance: Fuck You

Camie

the guitar sounds very weak. the vocals are out of tune a fair bit. drums are a bit off, i know paul can play better than that. the whole track just doesnt have the same energy as live, despite the gang vocals.

" ....you'll want to be a Planeteer too." been there, done that. didnt enjoy it.

I'm sure you'd be good live but all your recorded stuff sounds really bad. There's bad guitar tone and off key singing and it lacks clarity overall. It just offends my ears. :(

There are tunes there though and i like Rapunzel Wizard's brief bit of poetry at the start of Cuntryside Alliance.

I'm sure you'd be good live but all your recorded stuff sounds really bad. There's bad guitar tone and off key singing and it lacks clarity overall. It just offends my ears. :(

There are tunes there though and i like Rapunzel Wizard's brief bit of poetry at the start of Cuntryside Alliance.

i'd advise you to check out the planeteers live. its quite an experience, the outfits distract from the music to some degree though.

Was this really just a childish excuse to shout cunt a lot? I liked the track tho :-)

It's good to get thsoe many cunt's out of your system...*grab's coat*

Thanks for all the feedback.

I personally think we are 10 times better live than what you hear but we were all in a dire need to get something on file that we let the quality slip. Saying that, I still think it does show how the song should be.

We have learned from our mistakes though and if you reckon you are prepared to hear us you can catch us at the back room of the tunnels on the 12th may.

:)

• 2 weeks later...