aberdeen-music

Did anyone see the chimney get blown up?

paime

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a council tenant' date=' I have sky tv, 2 dvd players, 2 pcs and Armani Jeans. Does that mean you want to beat me up?[/quote']

yes, yes it does - you are what is wrong with this world. Im not even joking, why should you get subsidised rent and have all that junk while there are people out there who actually need help? You make a mockery of the welfare state.

what about renting from the council? :s whys that like wrong. just cause ya can afford sky, dvd players etc dont mean you should like HAVE to own your home.

renting may just be the better option.

also just cause he's a council tennant doesnt mean he'd get subsidsed rent. That would be another benifit wouldnt it? and the dudes already said he doesnt claim just now. so im confused . .

yes' date=' yes it does - you are what is wrong with this world. Im not even joking, why should you get subsidised rent and have all that junk while there are people out there who actually need help? You make a mockery of the welfare state.[/quote']

Are you finished? You really don't have a clue. Do you really think that just because someone lives in a council house/flat that it means they don't pay rent? Does it also mean that I haven't paid for "all that junk" with hard earned money?

Am I right in guessing that you are a student? If so, you are what's wrong with this world. Fucking snapfaxes while we have to pay full price? That's just as bad as a rent rebate in my book you retarded fuckwit.

yes' date=' yes it does - you are what is wrong with this world. Im not even joking, why should you get subsidised rent and have all that junk while there are people out there who actually need help? You make a mockery of the welfare state.[/quote']

So you are saying that if you live in a council house all your disposable income should go to the state? That's just stupid.

It's just like renting from a private landlord. No difference really. If you pay the rent, why shouldn't you have 2 PC's, telly etc.

Are you finished? You really don't have a clue. Do you really think that just because someone lives in a council house/flat that it means they don't pay rent? Does it also mean that I haven't paid for "all that junk" with hard earned money?

Am I right in guessing that you are a student? If so' date=' you are what's wrong with this world. Fucking snapfaxes while we have to pay full price? That's just as bad as a rent rebate in my book you retarded fuckwit.[/quote']

I didn't say you get free rent, but it is a hell of a lot cheaper than most other rents because us taxpayers pay for it. Why dont you spend your hard earned money on getting your slack ass out of a cheap home that someone who actually needs it should be using. You're ripping off the council because it suits you.

As for students, i own my own flat, pay a mortgage and dont receive any grants or loans from anyone and i know many others like me. I dont need to get a coucil house because i worked to get the flat and i have some dignity unlike scumbags like you.

So you are saying that if you live in a council house all your disposable income should go to the state? That's just stupid.

It's just like renting from a private landlord. No difference really. If you pay the rent' date=' why shouldn't you have 2 PC's, telly etc.[/quote']

You're disposable income should be spent on getting yourself out of the council house and into your own place. And its not like renting from a private landlord at all - council house occupiers get most of their rent subsidised by us taxpayers so people with sky dishes, armani and 2 PCs can live for cheap.

I didn't say you get free rent' date=' but it is a hell of a lot cheaper than most other rents because us taxpayers pay for it. Why dont you spend your hard earned money on getting your slack ass out of a cheap home that someone who actually needs it should be using. You're ripping off the council because it suits you.

As for students, i own my own flat, pay a mortgage and dont receive any grants or loans from anyone and i know many others like me. I dont need to get a coucil house because i worked to get the flat and i have some dignity unlike scumbags like you.[/quote']

Like I said, I know people who pay less for their mortgage every month than I pay for rent. Give up my cheap home for someone who actually needs it? Do you know how many empty council homes there are?

You don't own your flat yet, the mortgage lender owns it. I don't use credit cards or loans to get by, everything I have is paid for so I can guarantee you're in a lot more debt than me.

Also, when you have children have only 1 income coming in it's kinda hard to get a mortgage.

i have some dignity unlike scumbags like you.

Keep it civil please or you'll be forced to take a leave of absence from this website.

That also goes for the others in this thread who've called him a retarded fuckwit etc.

In the meantime I'll let this thread live for now as long as it calms down a bit.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Like I said' date=' I know people who pay less for their mortgage every month than I pay for rent. Give up my cheap home for someone who actually needs it? Do you know how many empty council homes there are?

You don't own your flat yet, the mortgage lender owns it. I don't use credit cards or loans to get by, everything I have is paid for so I can guarantee you're in a lot more debt than me.[/quote']

Excellent points, I'm probably one of those mortgage holders you speak of, it's only 166 a month for a cracking one-bedroomer. Good call about not using credit cards either, someone with a bit of sense. I find it hysterical that a bloody student is getting so wound up about people receiving benefits. No grant/loan should be accepted by Paime, otherwise they're a two-faced bastard.