aberdeen-music

Foam Party

Benji

This never actually hapened to me nor anyone I know.. So before you go looking for the original, look at the bottom for the link. Just to clarify again, this is not my work nor is it affilitaed with anyone I know...ok?

So in order to make the foam fire system work, they test it for a few seconds... First they set-up the scaffold to assume a safe position incase anything goes wrong and for observation purpose

foamtest1.jpg

foamtest2.jpg

Ok good it's working.

foamtest3.jpg

Ok..Still working.

foamtest4.jpg

Um..ok turn it off !!

foamtest6.jpg

foamtest7.jpg

foamtest5b.jpg

Still going..

foamtest8.jpg

What else can you do but let it go?

foamtest8b.jpg

and go..

foamtest9.jpg

Ach a little foam never killed anyone.

http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=10491

I was just gonna post the link, but I hate when others do that. Please don't rip me apart for whatever reasons you have.

They definately used to have foam parties in Amadeus, I was at one once but it was nothing like those photo's, or foam parties in ibiza. Still stained your clothes right enough :down:

Remember the old smoke machines that covered you in a thin sheen of oil? They were more troublesome than party foam me thinks, if not slightly toxic!

I remember they used to have a foam party in Liquid every Monday night for 'Ibiza Reunion' or whatever they called it. When I say foam party it was more like a foam paddling pool. Filled with mingers trying to show how 'up for a laugh' they were in desperate attempts for attention. Really captured the feeling of Ibiza...

I remember they used to have a foam party in Liquid every Monday night for 'Ibiza Reunion' or whatever they called it. When I say foam party it was more like a foam paddling pool. Filled with mingers trying to show how 'up for a laugh' they were in desperate attempts for attention. Really captured the feeling of Ibiza...

The bottom was always full of vomit as well.