aberdeen-music

Would you prefer to live in Torry or... here?

Benji

I saw a programme about this last night and thought I would share it with you all.

The Crown Prince of Dubai, recognised as a very wealthy bloke has put together a collection of islands just off the coast of Dubai. All these islands are man made and very well built. It certainly is an achievment, and if the pyramids are anything to go by then these Islands made of sand will last a very long time.

Island No 1 - Palm Jumeirah

palm_jumeirah.jpgpalm_trump_hotel_tower.jpg - Now thats a hotel.

This Island was the first mega structure to be built and can hold up to 120,000 houses including that quality hotel above.

Island No 2 - Jebel Ali

palm_jebel_ali.jpgpalm_springs.jpg - nice apartments!

This islnad was built on the success of the first one, and can hold double what the palm can hold. The best part about this island is the Arabic writing that is in fact a poem written by the Crown prince then made into land.

Island No 3 - The World !!

the_world.jpg

A collection of Islands that represent every Country in the World, even shaped to match the country. I look at this and think wow. In the UK we are so far behind the times. Sure the money coulda been spent on something more needy, but when you see this kind of effort put into making a super structure such as, you have to pay hommage to the designers.

http://realestate.theemiratesnetwork.com/developments/dubai/world_islands.php

Or maybe we should buy the USA and then just randomly invade other countries

Lol.. USA would get a hiding if I had $6m to buy one of those islands... Arghhh Rod Stewart is a cunt to the highest known level of cuntiness. He sings a few songs, lives off the royalties for the rest of his puff and still pulls the tidy quines. And his fucking degenerate kids do the same... "We don't need to work, cos our dad sang a few songs in the 40's or whenever"

I would systematically rip Rod's Throat out through his sons nostril.