aberdeen-music

Skindred Play The Tunnels

hen you fucking legend, i was listening to them this morning thinking "im sorry i missed them alst time, i wish they would play aberdeen again"

i'm guessing rebecca had some influence on this one, since they were on her myspace for AAAAAAAAAAGES.

hen you fucking legend' date=' i was listening to them this morning thinking "im sorry i missed them alst time, i wish they would play aberdeen again"

i'm guessing rebecca had some influence on this one, since they were on her myspace for AAAAAAAAAAGES.[/quote']

Hahaha! Yes, they were the first band I got onto booking once I started working at The Tunnels. Am really excited about this gig, Skindred are amazing live!

• 3 weeks later...
Rubbiss.

Nah - I get to see them now as I would have been on honeymoon for that original date!

Respect to them as from what I gather they are making a good impact in the States. They should be bigger than they are over here - the Lava show was one of the best I've seen there.

I saw the "Pressure" video on Scuzz the other day - hopefully a sign of more support to come.

You know that we've come to set it off!