aberdeen-music

April 9th @ Tunnels: One of the best metalhardcore shows this city has seen!

I got told the wrong time for this gig starting and turned up at 8 to find out there were only 3 bands left to play - President Evil, Koroded and Betzefer.

If people actually bothered to show up, this gig would've had great atmosphere because I thought what there was was good in itself.

Disappointed at the turnout, pleased with the performances from the 3 above named bands :up:

No offence to anyone i know or don't but get fooked ..... if Kirk has a problem with what i said then i would like him to pm me.

Well done to those who did go but i am fucking skint , so why should i pay hard earned money to go see bands i that i care fuck all about.

Pm me if this post bothers you or what not ...... lets keep this thread friendly,

for the sake of the "scene"

No offence to anyone i know or don't but get fooked ..... if Kirk has a problem with what i said then i would like him to pm me.

Well done to those who did go but i am fucking skint ' date=' so why should i pay hard earned money to go see bands i that i care fuck all about.

Pm me if this post bothers you or what not ...... lets keep this thread friendly,

for the sake of the "scene"[/quote']

Deary me.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

I know the gig wasn't your thing Calum but to tell Kirkt to stick to punk gigs is abit harsh.

Damn straight, who's he to be giving anyone advice? What the fuck has he done lately?

Deary me.
Damn straight' date=' who's he to be giving anyone advice? What the fuck has he done lately?[/quote']

ahhh fucking whinge whinge .......

Yeah fair enough i haven't been active in a band as you know yourself no cunt really listens to extreme stuff so until i am wiriting riffs and some rough lyrics to keep it going.

and regarding the kirk comment it was only a peice of honest advice as imo his punk gigs are far better attended than the metal gigs.

full respect for the boy putting on the metal gigs .... but it just does not seem to work aswell as the punk gigs for various reasons.

i have my reasons for not attending the aformentioned metal gigs incase any cunt questions me.

*this post may make me come across as an arrogant peice of horseshit *