preemo

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ho ho ho

Originally posted by preemo

mr fort max...funny as always

OI!... preemo.. you snivelling pile of acoustic white noise..

i hope you were being sincere there without a hint of sarcasm or i may just have to come round your house and show you how the max family do breakfast... woop ass style

you dig.. mo-fo..

Originally posted by The Ghost Of Fudge

this morning: a locket again. not the same one though. obviously.

i'm glad this thread's on track now.

lockets again?

I had ribena and a kit kat... both were very overpriced... damn Altens and its shady gray clouds.

60p for a ribena! 60p!!!

best not to mention the dole. it upsets me and i get angry, and remind myself that all bands are cunts. the universal truth of all universal truths.

i was listening to your demo yesterday major. the one in the plastic sleeve with a repeated image of some description. i'll probably want to put a track on the next fudge cd if that's ok.

That would be very nice of you, sir. The Majors are in your debt. Yes. It's nice people remember we exist.

Isn't the cover fucking shit? I drew a boxer, and for someone reason Dave the singer decided to repeat this image loads, making it look like the most tacky, ill-thought out thing in town. And the paper sleeve scratches CD's. And I don't understand the last song. It's supposed to be about 5 times the speed that it was recorded. The engineer man forced us to slow down, as it sounded like we were racing each other or something. I thought that was part of our charm. Bah.

I'm shit at self-promotion.

I love my band!

Originally posted by fort max

hey fudge guys... i'm seeing the next fudgenight gimmick....

BREAKFAST EATING live on stage........ it could take off...

cause none of the bands in aberdeen are gonna... mwa ha ha

Could I order a full english breakfast for the next one. Never have enough time cos bands are always late and I rarely get time to eat.

I could go on for hours about this, but that would just waste your life the way they waste mine.

Originally posted by Lester Burnham

Now, everytime I play I'm going to demand a fried egg roll with tomatoe sauce.... I'm not usually a massive egg fan, but in that form, they taste soooooo good.

theres a joke there somewhere about drum rolls... but i just cant get it...

anyone who can word it well should post it up here so that i can laugh... cheers

Originally posted by fort max

theres a joke there somewhere about drum rolls... but i just cant get it...

anyone who can word it well should post it up here so that i can laugh... cheers

Don't the drum rolls go after a joke?

*da dum chik* that thing....

I think I know what you're meaning...

• 7 months later...