aberdeen-music

Post Obscure Movie Lines

lollerskates

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[*]Taking me to a place like this is about as exciting as saying to me 'Let's fuck'

TAXI DRIVER

Try these...

"He broke my watch"

You got city hands Mr Hooper. Been countin' money all your life"

"Who dumped a whole truck-load of fizzies into the swim-meet? Who delivered the medical school cadavers to the alumni dinner? Every Halloween, the trees are filled with underwear. Every spring, the toilets explode."

"A flute with no holes is not a flute. And, a doughnut with no hole is a Danish."

"Now, I'm depressed. Now, I feel like killing myself, but, luckily, I'm too depressed to bother"

"I thought I was looking at my mother's old douche bag, but that's in Ohio."

And finally...

"I think you're all fu**ed in the head. We're ten hours from the fu**ing fun park, and you wanna bail out! Well, I'll tell you something, this is no longer a vacation . . . it's a quest! It's a quest for fun! I'm gonna have fun, and you're gonna have fun! We're all gonna have so much fu**ing fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our Goddamn smiles! You'll be whistling Zip-a-dee-doo-da out of your a**holes! I've got to be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose! Praise Marty Moose!"

What did you say you spent your summer doing again?

I told you i spent it with my uncle in Alaska hunting wolverines.

Did you shoot any?

YEAH like fifty of 'em. They kept trying to attack my little cousing what the heck would YOU do in a situation like that.

What type of gun did you use?

A frickin 12 gauge WHAT DO YOU THINK? GOSH.

Its one of the batman films yeah? Jim Carrey says it as the riddler....I think?!?!

Batman Forever - I knew I'd heard it but I couldn't place it until you posted that

Some more...

"Strange things are afoot at the Circle K"

"You win five million dollars from the Publisher's sweepstakes and the same day as that big Ed guy gives you the check, aliens land on the Earth and say they're going to blow up the world in two days. What do you do?"

"Man, are you an idiot. You made the classic movie mistake: don't explain so much!"

"I'll be takin' these Huggies, and, uh, whatever cash you got"

"Sex and death. Two things that come once in my lifetime. But, at least after death you're not nauseous."

"I don't even own a gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack. What am I gonna do with a gun rack?"

• "I ain't got time to bleed" - Duke Nukem
  • It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic. - NapDyn
  • TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD! - American Psycho
  • Everything in this room is eatable. Even I'm eatable. But that is called cannibalism, my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies. - probably Charlie and the chocolate factory

I got carried away a bit

"You win five million dollars from the Publisher's sweepstakes and the same day as that big Ed guy gives you the check' date=' aliens land on the Earth and say they're going to blow up the world in two days. What do you do?"

"I'll be takin' these Huggies, and, uh, whatever cash you got" [/quote']

Heathers and Rasing Arizona?

Nobody got mine :(

Heres some easier ones...

"You girls don't wanna go messing round no old house...."

"We came to wreck everything and ruin your life...god sent us"

"I mean seriously....how often DO you really look at a mans shoes?"

"Just an observation huh? Who the hell are you man? Isaac fucking Netwon?!"

"FUCK YOU, that's my name!! You know why, Mister? 'Cause you drove a Hyundai to get here tonight, I drove an eighty thousand dollar BMW. THAT's my name!!"

"He's very clean..."

"oh aye...very clean"