aberdeen-music

The scariest thing I ever did see

some_kinda_hate

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Main Agent
AND it is easy to read a person, maybe you're just balls at it.
Some people here are........and very judgemental.

appearences can be pretty, or pretty deceptive,

There used to be a really good looking girl in my street, around about 16, but she used to be really beautiful before she started dying her hair black...I mean yuk...black,...it's like she was ashamed of her own natural beauty, and hid it under black dye...?

Well I have no probs with hair color, but to hide something beautiful that is an asset is something I dont really understand.

So, whats so wrong with a badgerbum hairdo compared to that?

Exactly what 'scene' are you a part of if you have dark/light stripey hair? Anyone could trawl My Space and find people with similar haircuts' date=' make a collage and slag them for being 'scene'. What the fuck is being 'scene' anyway? The guy is (a) from Dundee and (b) claims Blink 182 are the best band ever so I think it's safe to disregard his views as not exactly the gospel of life.

Anyone who gets that excited about people using My Space to get compliments is pretty laughable in my opinion, who cares, it's also a good tool for discovering new music, just depends how you choose to use it. People have been using the various internet friends sites to post pics and seek reassurance on their appearance for years, is it really huting those of us who don't do it? I've received various offers to become friends on My Space with women who are obviously sending pics of themselves to hosts of people to get attention. I find the DELETE function to be very easy to use. And as for bands who obviously send their profile to countless people, if I have time I will have a listen to the music on their profile, if it's good I will add them, if it's shit or I can't be bothered, I deny.[/quote']

I'm starting to think you people are sticking up for scene kids when before you were saying how the boys looked like the girls and how you didn't like them.. oh dear people!

Anyway, the "scene" is just called "scene" because that's what they label themselves as. other cases, they call themselves emo, but scene is probably the most modern way. god I don't know, I just see it every bloody day.