aberdeen-music

James Blunt...Is A Cunt

Christy

Does anyone else agree? I can barely put into words how terrible I think this fuckin useless bawjaws is ! He is a disgrace! I bought an NME a year or so back and he was interviewed as an upcoming young songsmith or sumpin, and he used to be in the Army and his hero(ine) is Thatcher. I decided not to hold this against him till I heard his music. Fuck me, it's terrible. Our survey says....cunt!

Love from christy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tv tanned

lol you made his name rhyme with a naughty word lololololol

disnae put me up or down, the Mrs likes him, I don't, I see little point in getting excessively rabid about it to be perfectly honest.

the overplaying of "You're Beautiful" is hardly his fault entirely (OK, he recorded it, so let's avoid the smarty-pants remark on that score) and to be honest you just want to smack the idiots who play it as a wedding song for failing to realise it is entirely about unrequited love.

In any case, I fail to see what good getting the blood pressure up about something so trivial does for anyone.

Does anyone else agree? I can barely put into words how terrible I think this fuckin useless bawjaws is ! He is a disgrace! I bought an NME a year or so back and he was interviewed as an upcoming young songsmith or sumpin' date=' and he used to be in the Army and his hero(ine) is Thatcher. I decided not to hold this against him till I heard his music. Fuck me, it's terrible. Our survey says....cunt!

Love from christy[/quote']

You sound like a cunt...

love from tav ?(

You sound like a cunt...(

I am a cunt, in a way. But not in the same way as that insipid, whiney, stupid-haired cunt. Did anyone see him on Later...a while back? He was playing a song called, if memory serves, Goodbye My Lover or sumpin similar. He clearly thought he was Jeff fuckin Buckley, givin it all the heartfelt loss like Last Goodbye. In actual fact it was the most bland, uninspired pish I've ever had the misfortune to hear. Absolute ding of the highest order.

love from christy

so' date=' why not James Cunt?

i think that name is far more attention seeking. if he was called that he would have been an instant legend.[/quote']

Oh I can just picture that on the shelves in HMV Oxford Circus. I laughed for about twenty minutes (read seconds) at all the Selfish Cunt cd's being covered up with HMV stickers.

I'm amazed that this thread hasn't been closed considering it's title.

I was also highly disturbed to read that "You're beautiful" has become the most played funeral and wedding song of all time (perhaps just this year?! all time does sound a bit ridiculous). Don't people at weddings know what the song is about?! It's about seeing a girl who you'll never ever get to be with, let alone dance with at your wedding. Are people nuts? YES!!

You know what people say about drawing a line? Draw a line. And no more crap about James "Cunt" or online parodies with shitty animation or even talk of James Blunt altogether because it's wholly evident that the majority don't like him on this forum anyway so what is the point other than to attain coolness from using such an unnecessary derogatory word?