aberdeen-music

The Quireboys Plus Support Thursday 8th December

Jamesy

• 1 month later...
Guest Bob Double Jack
Fuckin amazin gig!!!!!!!!! Great atmosphere' date=' great overall gig!! Was very impressed with Double Jack! Much better than I'd originally thought! Great night all in all! :love::popcorn::up:

Andy[/quote']

thanks very much - pity about the low turnout though.

all the bands were fab though.:up:

Guest bluesxman

Thought Double Jack were pretty good, but couldn't decide if all the foot on the monitor and painful guitar solo expressions stuff were taking the piss or not....but very good musicianship, especially drummer....

Went to see Deadloss Superstar basically, and thought they were great. Especially enjoyed fat twat shouting how they were rubbish at me while swigging test tube cocktail. Gave him my best blank 'go away' expression, and finally he did. Heard him coming away with the same shite to people behind me, and think it was the same twat who waved his hands in the Quireboy's singers coupon all night....erse.

Anyway although I had to leave early, Quireboys were pretty cool and singer is looking in good shape, alcohol must be preserving him...