aberdeen-music

The Quireboys Plus Support Thursday 8th December

Jamesy

Guest Bob Double Jack
Thought Double Jack were pretty good' date=' but couldn't decide if all the foot on the monitor and painful guitar solo expressions stuff were taking the piss or not....but very good musicianship, especially drummer....[/quote']

some of our solos are pretty painful, hence the expressions! I firmly believe that there should be a major fun element in playing, and if that is put over by putting my foot on a monitor, and putting on a stupid fizzer during a solo, then that is just my way of enjoying it. Some people stand there and do nothing - each to their own. Cool comments though, thanks.:cheers:

I firmly believe that there should be a major fun element in playing' date=' and if that is put over by putting my foot on a monitor, and putting on a stupid fizzer during a solo, then that is just my way of enjoying it. Some people stand there and do nothing - each to their own. [/quote']

Agree with you completely! I love bringin' out all the silly faces when am whackin' out the licks and riffs! It's all part of the fun! :up:

Andy