aberdeen-music

Messiest people

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of my cars have been kept along the lines of rolling skips, and only cleaned out after they fill up which usually takes about 12 months.

On January 7th 1997 I crashed my Lancia Thema after an empty Holsten Pils bottle rolled from the rear footwell, under the drivers seat, into the drivers footwell, and ultimately under the brake pedal. The crash occured as a result of not being able to depress the brake pedal at a time when it was crucial to stop.

I'd like to point out that the bottle had been drunk and disposed of by a passenger one Mr Graham McCann formerly of Flat A 63 Ashvale Place Aberdeen, some weeks previously (before Christmas 1996 in fact) and therefore he was ultimately liable for writing off both my Lancia and the car in front. Total damage 20,685 of which 685 was my beloved Lancia. Bastard.

But ever since then I have endeavored to remove all rolling waste from my skips apon their next visit to the petrol station.

Most of my cars have been kept along the lines of rolling skips' date=' and only cleaned out after they fill up which usually takes about 12 months.

On January 7th 1997 I crashed my Lancia Thema after an empty Holsten Pils bottle rolled from the rear footwell, under the drivers seat, into the drivers footwell, and ultimately under the brake pedal. The crash occured as a result of not being able to depress the brake pedal at a time when it was crucial to stop.

I'd like to point out that the bottle had been drunk and disposed of by a passenger one Mr Graham McCann formerly of Flat A 63 Ashvale Place Aberdeen, some weeks previously (before Christmas 1996 in fact) and therefore he was ultimately liable for writing off both my Lancia and the car in front. Total damage 20,685 of which 685 was my beloved Lancia. Bastard.

But ever since then I have endeavored to remove all rolling waste from my skips apon their next visit to the petrol station.[/quote']

Do you have a postcode for the flat? :D

I pretended that I was adjusting my radio and failed to notice the car in front had stopped. Needless to say the police searched my car and breathalysed me (passed). They were also interested to find a bottle of Volvic mineral water than had been drunk then apparently 'refilled', with something that it was not necessarily designed to hold hygenically, for long periods of time. This had also been irresponsibly disposed of under the seat. Not sure who that was though... Bascially I had everything barring a dog shit on the floor of the car.

Guest bluesxman
I adore my animal pillow. My boyfriend got me it as my Xmas suprise! It's even rather good as a functional pillow and the fluff is high quality so it doesn't tickle your nose. Premium.

Ah yes' date=' the DVD's... I am slowly being turned to "the dark side" *please see Star Wars trilogy boxset which is clearly in view below* ho ho ho.

[img']http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/tigra_aurora/flat/Picture011.jpg

Unfortunately the variety of titles on VHS these days is rather limited, my VHS puchases now are restricted to the odd Charity shop gem. It's a sad day. My DVD collection still looks rather dwarfed compared to the VHS on view (that's not even all of them).

VHS :love:

Surely you can forgive me because I have a shock activated "Gary the snail" toy? He does Meow.

Ha, I have the original version trilogy and the special edition trilogy on VHS and now the special edition trilogy on DVD.

I have heaps of VHS tapes, it's scary. I'm progressively selling off as I update to DVD, I should mebbe post on here what's up for grabs...

Mel is the messiest I know' date=' hands down. Filthy, even...[/quote']

Hm, yes. If she was to kill one of us, for either me considering posting pictures or leaving crisp triangle everywhere, or you, well, just for being you, how long do you think our rotting corpses would lay there? If she killed us both they would sit there forever, she would have no-one to get rid of us for her! Maybe the bugs would do it. Incidently, even they appear to have packed up and left. Hm, I do have 3 hours to kill, i might go do it. It would stop me from rambling pointelessly on this bloody thread!

Hm' date=' yes. If she was to kill one of us, for either me considering posting pictures or leaving crisp triangle everywhere, or you, well, just for being you, how long do you think our rotting corpses would lay there? If she killed us both they would sit there forever, she would have no-one to get rid of us for her! Maybe the bugs would do it. Incidently, even they appear to have packed up and left. Hm, I do have 3 hours to kill, i might go do it. It would stop me from rambling pointelessly on this bloody thread![/quote']

Swallow the fear Fliss, we want pictures of this mess. Especially the kitchen.

Hm' date=' yes. If she was to kill one of us, for either me considering posting pictures or leaving crisp triangle everywhere, or you, well, just for being you, how long do you think our rotting corpses would lay there? [/quote']

Forever. Or at least until she can afford a cleaning lady. If I were drive Mel into a final fit of feminine lunacy that culminated in my death, I can't help but feel it would be messy too...