aberdeen-music

Coca-Cola

Lemonade

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol' date=' who told u im bonkers, coz it is true, scary that i have no idea who the fuck u are though!

lol[/quote']

"guilty...come down the pub tonight, the drinks will be on me - ooo - in me! El vino will flow. What's he been saying? It's all true......Me lager, Finchy lager, Gareth lager, sometimes cider, so different drinks....for different needs"

"guilty...come down the pub tonight' date=' the drinks will be on me - ooo - in me! El vino will flow. What's he been saying? It's all true......Me lager, Finchy lager, Gareth lager, sometimes cider, so different drinks....for different needs"[/quote']

what the fuck are you on about?

I'm guessing you mean the link and not the thing about caffeine and that...? Um... it's the website of a guy who sends joke letters to companies' date=' starting with Coca Cola. I thought it was kind of funny, especially the one called Dear CWS :)[/quote']

that is what i meant. he should send one to tesco about the breakfasts , how the beans are always stone cold.

Haha' date=' why not do it yourself? You just might get a 2 voucher![/quote']

im sick of going to tesco for my sunday hangover breakfast and watching the woman peel the skin from the beans out of that little black cauldron they lie formenting in. then slap a greasy fried egg on top to try and hide the fact that the beans have never been near a pan or a microwave.

i actually sent 95 complaints to tesco in 3 weeks about those fucking beans. (between me and my cuz, the one who drinks lots of coke)

never any goddamn response.

"listen dear, you can take that little cauldron through the kitchen and heat up those fucking beans till they melt my fork

Vimto is practically coke and blackcurrant.

anywayz, coke-cola was made way back god knows when with "Coke" but they subracted it because it was a drug (this is only what i've been told by the way), whether its true or not i've yet to find out.

so they added a subsitute to Coke which is just as an addictive. but i think a lot of it psycholoigcal - addiction wise. whether its coke - or coke cola - or alcohol - or smoking etc.

i drink and smoke heaps - i believe it was peer pressure first - then the psychological bit taking part, then the addiction takes place.

ach, i dont even understand why this thread was even started in the first place....

fanta rocks! :)

Guest MerryChristmas
Vimto is practically coke and blackcurrant.

anywayz' date=' coke-cola was made way back god knows when with "Coke" but they subracted it because it was a drug (this is only what i've been told by the way), whether its true or not i've yet to find out.

so they added a subsitute to Coke which is just as an addictive. but i think a lot of it psycholoigcal - addiction wise. whether its coke - or coke cola - or alcohol - or smoking etc.

i drink and smoke heaps - i believe it was peer pressure first - then the psychological bit taking part, then the addiction takes place.

ach, i dont even understand why this thread was even started in the first place....

fanta rocks! :)[/quote']

Odd, doesnt taste like coke or blackcurrant, must be something else you're writing about

anywayz' date=' coke-cola was made way back god knows when with "Coke" but they subracted it because it was a drug (this is only what i've been told by the way), whether its true or not i've yet to find out.

so they added a subsitute to Coke which is just as an addictive.[/quote']

i read that too... maybe its true!

Guest bluesxman

Take a scabby looking old coin such as a two pence piece, chuck it in a glass of Coke for half an hour and see how clean and shiny it comes out - then imagine what it does to your insides.....

DISCLAIMER - A guy I worked offshore with did this in the tea hut one day and it was impressive. But I haven't done it recently so if nothing happens don't complain to me.

I agree that coke cola is extremly addictive, i myself was hooked on it through school, its evil stuff if you ask me.

But when i left school i found something more addictive then you could ever belive Dr Pepper, this stuff was sent from the devil himself, whats the worst that can happen, the worst that can happen is you drink litres upon litres of the stuff, i used to feel compeled to stop of at the shop and buy a snack sized bottled on my way to work in the morning, and another for lunch, and two litre bottle of it in the evening, and the weekends were worse.

Just the shear amount of empty Dr Pepper bottles lying on my floor even amazed me sometimes.

All forms of coke cola, fizzy sugar adultarated drinks should be banned form this planet all together.

Take a scabby looking old coin such as a two pence piece' date=' chuck it in a glass of Coke for half an hour and see how clean and shiny it comes out - then imagine what it does to your insides.....

DISCLAIMER - A guy I worked offshore with did this in the tea hut one day and it was impressive. But I haven't done it recently so if nothing happens don't complain to me.[/quote']

don't mechanics use coke for cleaning engines and stuff? i'm sure it's not just coke that has that effect but many fizzy drinks.

cannae beat cherry coke though, my hangover drink of choice. mmm.