aberdeen-music

Bands For Lemon Tree 9th April?

PaulDW

I am trying to put together a 4 band bill in the Lemon Tree on the 9th April. ClearTone ar eht eonly confirmed act, and I am looking for a couple others.

Looking for rock acts, maybe even some heavy acts... Just give me some thoughts.

We need to bring in a strong crowd... So bands with followings would be helpful... but not essential..

Anybody want to register interest? Also, if there are any links to MP3's or websites that would be extremely helpful.

PM ME or just reply on here...

Thanks

(IMPORTANT NOTE - BANDS CANNOT HAVE DATES BOOKED NEAR THIS SHOW - THERE MUST BE SPACE BEFORE AND AFTER THIS GIG)

Blue Gum Ears

Some reviews of Blue Gum Ears last release "Subjection to Rejection":

"...the songs "No Reason" and "Soul Release", which rank as high (if not higher) as anything I've heard any rock band with good songwriting skill (see Foo Fighters, Vex Red etc) come out with over the past couple years. The former tune benefits from a well thought-out arrangement, nice riffs and f**ckin' spankin' chorus, as does "Soul Release"." Elevation Station April2003.

" ..."No Reason" is trendy, happening and decidedly catchy, walking a precarious line between Biffy -minus the stop-start complexity - and more conventional nu-rawk i.e. what gets above #50 in the charts. Likewise, "SOS DD" has a chorus to grace daytime radio, with meandering metal guitar just

on the right side of snotty to cause Dave Pearce to fade it out early on Radio One." is this music? April 2003

Contact via email: mark@hielanjam.com

http://www.bluegumears.com