aberdeen-music

Scariest Dreams

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

That you've ever had?

I mean the sort that make you wake up in a cold sweat and you almost faint with relieft that whatever happened in your head didn't sctually happen after all.

Mine was quite recently when i was charged for a crime that I didn't commit.

The courtroom drama was pretty inconsistent but the jail was incapacitatingly bad: people getting kicked to shit and extorted constantly.

It ended as I faced the guillotine and a ringing sound signaled the start of the whole show - I was going to get my head removed!

But thankfully, it was just my alarm clock.

I had a dream where i was wanted in Britain for taking out Saddam Hussein. So i was being chased by people throughout this city. Remember running down an alley and a drug dealer started a fight with me. Then the police came down the alley and so we both ran together. Some guy picked us up in a truck and got us away from the police to a safer area for a while. Thats about all i remember now.

Another one i had, where the devil had taken over Aberdeen was intense. Aberdeen was the same, only a LOT less people there. Plus there was this big demon guy who looked kinda a normal (which only made it more freaky) who was after me. I remember running into him in the old fopp and shitting myself. Quite a blade runner-esq dream, only a shit load more sinister.

Another one i had was when i was told by a dude dressed like the pope, that i had no soul. The devil was then going to come after me and kill me. All of a sudden. FUCKING BANG! This massive hound from hell bursts through the door and im being chased from roof top to roof top of all the buildings by this massive, fuck-off dog.

I've had some amazing ones too, like gatecrashing the vampire lord's wedding and taking them all out. Ahh.... That was AMAZING!

I love dreams :rockon:

I've explained my night terrors in another thread a while ago.

They're pretty scary, but I'm used to them now. They haven't happened in a while, but when they do, I try just to sleep again.

I just woke up so I can't be bothered explaining them, but anyone else who has had a real night terror whilst being an adult will understand how horrific they are.

Honky Peice Of Shit

I had a dream once i was walking down the by the railway station( well more a congragation of wood and tarmac) and i saw a train coming so for some reason i hid behind the a big rock and the first two carriages of the train came off the rails and swung into me , then i remember seeing the train tear through an oncoming car that was for driving up the rails.

I once also started sleep walking and turned the tap on and got my mum and my brother up to ask how to work the taps.

and that was well before mary n juanna was introduced to me.

My most recent dream was pretty much all the animations from pink floyds the wall movie, which got my knackers in a twist.

So yeah that may explain to those that know me why i am the way i am.

keep on trucking Westsieede !!!

I had a fucking mental dream a few days ago nearly as scary as when i saw an ewok in my room.

I was waiting for the bus at my old school however i was fighting 10 australians with my bag i don't know why but all my friends betrayed me and helped the Australians. While i was defending myself i heard a faint growl, we all looked up to see what it was and it was a plane at high altitude but it was so big it could be clearly seen. It had 4 wings and it flew really slowly over our heads and when it was just passed us it dropped something, i knew instantly it was a bomb and ran like fuck. I eventually got to some houses on a little hill and looking back i saw a nuclear explosion over another hill but not actually the school and my first instinct was to keep running. As i started i noticed one of my "friends" was next to me but i'm not sure who it was because their face had melted away to nothingness, we ran and hid behind a few walls and buildings and all seemed fine.

However while this was helping everything around us had turned pink, purple and orange and it seemed that the wind was blowing at a million MPH so we decided to keep running for better cover. I eventually came to a street and spotted a car with a surf board on it and i felt the overwhelming urge to steal it and keep it with me while runnning much to the horror of my friend. After we set of again we came to two guy's sitting at a table on a computer, they were watching the news of what had happened but before i heard anything i said it was the Egyiptians and had recognised the plane. Dropping the surf board at the same time. I realised that the guy's couldn't be watching news or be on a computer in the middle of nuclear desolation and at the his point i just fell over and died, well i think so because i woke up fucking sweating and shaking.

I have loads of dreams!

The recurring nightmare I had when I was younger was that I was a dirty street girl in Victorian times. My friend and I looked something like Fagin's little friends. One day we were hiding in the boys' toilets and we really weren't allowed to be in there. The police came in and saw my friend, but not me. When they believed she was a boy, I thought they'd leave and I could escape, but she turned, expressionless and pointed me out to them... That's where it ended.

Another one was that there was a new Spanish girl at school. I saw her around and despite us never being introduced, I thought she looked like a nice enough girl. One day a friend and I were leaning on a fence near my house chatting, and he said something along on the lines of, "So what do you think of the new girl?" I replied that I thought she seemed nice and then - and at this point I heard my friend's voice but my vision switched to a slow motion film of the girl swinging towards me on a swing - "She only has" - her face comes close enough for me to see it clearly - "one eye!" and at the same time a faint scream sounded. That was probably the dream that scared me the most.

There have been others but those two stick in my memory the most clearly. I know that when I was younger, I never woke up in the middle of nightmares, I always went into a half asleep state where I thought that I was in a study hall in a boarding school, and I starting making groaning sounds because I was scared and I wanted somebody to come to me, but I wasn't allowed to talk or something, and after a few minutes of that, I would wake up (or someone would make me up because I was making weird noises).