aberdeen-music

so... any 'local' bands really stood out for you in the last year or so?

The Ghost Of Fudge

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't think i've seen We Shall Be Blessed or the Upstarts... WSBB sound metal' date=' and the upstarts sounds like an indie band.[/quote']

Well if you pay 5 tomorrow night you can see We Shall Be Blessed playing with I Killed The Prom Queen, Lost and Today We Fight.

It will be a good gig, i assure you. :D

Well if you pay 5 tomorrow night you can see We Shall Be Blessed playing with I Killed The Prom Queen' date=' Lost and Today We Fight.

It will be a good gig, i assure you. :D[/quote']

ah yes. i had said i'd go see today we fight. but i've also got plans to interview stayover on monday night. finally, i'm sure we've spoken about my being very skint, and i really want to see thomas truax in the tunnels tonight as i missed him when he played drakes and EEVVVEEERYYYBOODY goes on about his hornicator all the time... so i'd like to be at the gig in moshulu, especially to pick up that cd you've been promising me for weeks, but i fear i may have to miss it... who can tell?

ah yes. i had said i'd go see today we fight. but i've also got plans to interview stayover on monday night. finally' date=' i'm sure we've spoken about my being very skint, and i really want to see thomas truax in the tunnels tonight as i missed him when he played drakes and EEVVVEEERYYYBOODY goes on about his hornicator all the time... so i'd like to be at the gig in moshulu, especially to pick up that cd you've been promising me for weeks, but i fear i may have to miss it... who can tell?[/quote']

Poop.

Ah well, i still really need to give u that cd.