aberdeen-music

Dirty Tricks

Tronaliser

You've never seen Why Don't You?

You've never lived.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/classic/titles/whydontyou.shtml

well, I'm not sure if its anything like that to be honest. It's filmed infront of a live audience. There are several different acts on one after the other. Stuart and Barry usually have 3 seperate acts which consist of some brilliant magic and well written comedy, including blowing up Neil Fox! :D Tufty does 2 seperate tricks and the rest get 1. they has a special guest magician/act in the middle. Plus plenty of B-list Celebrities getting the piss taking out of them. It is really good, also, like its been mentioned, these guys are from Aberdeen and they are doing what they love and doing it well, in the eye of the public. That in itself is a major achievement and it would good to think the people in aberdeen are supportive of them.

they were followed onto the stage by the freaky poet woman (who's ace) reading her poem about penises and shagging. that's entertainment right there.

I remember that night!! The magic chaps used a gun at their finale, I think ? It was good fun, whereas the poetess was scary in a good way. Was that the same night the compulsive diablo loon was there??

they all blur for me. apart from ONE night, when it was pissing it down and rather quieter than normal. stevie crawford's night had gone into overdrive with an hour long freaky jazz oddessy. we hooked up a mic at the dj booth with loads of reverb, made "ragga!" noises and pretended to be trumpets. needless to say, i was working with ca$ino that night.