aberdeen-music

Thomas Truax + Gatechien + Le Reno Amps + Elephant Micah

chilli

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, ive never been there later then 11, but that is coz the last bus to ellon iz at 11...hope i get to stay! lol, i've been told great things about Thomas Truax ! btw, who is "we"?

indeed, on a friday and satarday there is a 1.20 and a 3.30 or something like that, but you really dont wanna b on thoose, there is never less than 1 person throwing up! lol, if anyone is in teh tunnels could they please enquire for me, as i wont b there till sunday.. thanx!

btw, when i asked if under 18's were alowed i ment because of their liscence or whatever, i thought it didnt matter, even if there was a responsible adult involved..? im probably talking shit though, so meh...lol

i'll see the owner tonight, & confirm details

generally speaking over 14's are okay upto a curfew time, providing you tell whoever is taking the money. i'll post a message here tomorrow morning & but generally it should be okay, providing the venue knows in advance that an under 18 is coming in

best

imp

tell him it's ross' date=' he should know me, im there quite a lot...Thanks btw[/quote']

hi ross,

all sorted, when you pay let those on the door know its you & we will make

sure you are safely seated with a responsible older person.

hope this is okay & you can stay till Thomas Truax finishes his set.

best

imp

great, thanks! one (or possibly 2) of my friends were hoping to go, they are the same age as me, and i'd say pretty sensible, will that be okay? thanks a lot, see you then.btw, who will be on the door?

ross

the punch line

All three non uk artists are SEPARATLY touring the UK just now, all playing venues where they are headlining with local acts. generally entrance is 4 or 5.

tonight brothers & sisters Thomas Truax plus Gatechien plus Elephant Micah

plus local heros Le Reno Amps all on ONE bill for 5

A MIGHT MIGHTY bargain

be there or missout on one of the great 2005 nights

ps Thomas Truax has a new touring partner!!!!!!!!!!

sorry i missed this one but was round at a friends for canadian thanks giving(i can never turn down a free slap up meal) then went to see niall slater at kilau coffee as it was his birthday, pleased to report it was a great night as well! though i'd have loved to have seen this great line up too. how was elephant micah?

sorry i missed this one but was round at a friends for canadian thanks giving(i can never turn down a free slap up meal) then went to see niall slater at kilau coffee as it was his birthday' date=' pleased to report it was a great night as well! though i'd have loved to have seen this great line up too. how was elephant micah?[/quote']

He was excellent, bought the CD and fell asleep to it last night! That was a great gig. Gatechein blew me away yet again and they were blown away by my scotch egg (possibly), wouldn't hesitate to say that they are one of the best live bands I've ever seen.