aberdeen-music

Who is the fastest guitarist?

Hog

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't listen to that Francesco guy without expecting him to start singing about dragons and snow' date=' Luca Turilli has ruined my mind :([/quote']

He's probably just improved it, Luca Turilli is a GENIOUS.

Ok first of all this thread is soo wrong it's not even funny...

The question is "Who is the fastest guitar player in the world?".

That means none of this:

Its not an opinion based question' date=' but fair enough.

Certainly none of this: (Knobend alert)

Firstly Steve Vai is NOT a shredder. No really he's not - I bet you play along to Oasis of some shit like that haha? Ooo I can't play that fast, best just slag them off then. Twat.

These people are shredders, and are infact the correct answer:[/quote']

your posts make my head hurt

Firstly Steve Vai is NOT a shredder. No really he's not - I bet you play along to Oasis of some shit like that haha? Ooo I can't play that fast' date=' best just slag them off then. Twat.[[/quote']

Evacuating Heaven, Aberdeen's latest Oasis tribute band. :rolleyes:

p.s Steve Vai and his little shredder buddies create anoying souless guitar wank. Not good music, and I would happily lock them in a tiny room with a well armed russian firing squad on the outside.

Do us a favour. Before you start calling people idiots, at least realise when people are going fishing. You seem to be a right good target for that at the moment.

Also at least think of somthing original to call me. Or hey, here's an idea! Even perhaps express yourself with replies that arn't of the standard of a 3 year old who just got his toys stolen.

haha yes you've got it.

I'm not all knowing - but I do know the answer to this particular question' date=' ut just so happens that I take offense to the "Fucking Shredders" comment.

I'm also taking offense to you right now, and to think you once offered to play in Ascension - lucky escape it would seem.

Anyhow, I know the answer to another question, being "When is Dechristianise's period due?"

Answer: "Right about now."[/quote']

You may not be correct though. There could be someone somewhere who can play faster than those guys but thinks its pointless to brag about such a pointless ability.

Guest Gregor Ascension
You may not be correct though. There could be someone somewhere who can play faster than those guys but thinks its pointless to brag about such a pointless ability.

i think thats dogshit. people shouldnt be punished for being able to play fast. just because they are so much better than you are. if there were people out there who could play like them, they would. ask any guitarist. what, should they stop at a speed that noobs like you can keep up with, or push the boundaries of what can be done on the instrument. Michael Romeo is awesome, i agree, but he cant shred like rusty or fareri. dont get me wrong though, symphony x are one of my favorite bands, and i fully accept that speed is not everything on the guitar. Romeo is probably the perfect balance between shred and musicianship. but, alot of people need to get over thier envy.

Guest Gregor Ascension
Michael Romeo is in my opinion one of the best shredders about these days put yer 7-8 string shite to shame :p

in your opinion, thats fine. i happen to disagree, but whatever. i though you were a drummer anyway.

in your opinion' date=' thats fine. i happen to disagree, but whatever. i though you were a drummer anyway.[/quote']

because clearly drummers have no concept of what a fast guitarist is.

hahahahaha

what a stupid comment.