aberdeen-music

northern ireland v england

Guest Bob Double Jack

Guest Bob Double Jack

england proved tonight that 11 excellent footballers maketh not a team.

both scotland and northern ireland proved that 11 semi decent players, and great motivation DO make a team.

Hence, football is a team game.

Beckham was immense tonight though, despite the disorganisation of the team. it was like watching pub football by the end. Well done Northern Ireland!

and well done scotland! :cheers:

Guest bluesxman

That was quality, NI played Engerland off the park. What was with 4 minutes extra time at the end tho, I cringed, half expected them to flannel a draw out of it....Motson has to be the most irritating piece of midge shit on TV.

Fucking right! I'm a block ticket holder at windsor park and I'd have been there on wednesday night if it wasn't for the fact I was in Budapest and I'm now in Prague. I've seen over 30 games and I'm so gutted I wasn't there, that would have been the best moment in my specatating career. Get in, David Healy, get in Northern Ireland, and perhaps most of all FUCK ENGLAND!!

Well done Scotland too.

Mike

i missed the game as i was in the republic (but hey what an experience watching a republic game in the pub the atmosphere was electric! shame about the result mind, damn pesky french!) but since i live in the north cant begrudge the northern ireland victory. by all accounts england underestimated them, lawrie sanchez is doing a great job. i still think england will qualify but eriksson will surely go sooner rather then later. and not before time, i wont be sorry to see the hapless swede go. i'd like to see stuart pearce manage england but i think he prob needs more experience in the premiership.

and well done scotland, brilliant result!