aberdeen-music

THIS week's carnage requests

Guest haigyman

Why don't you lot bring down some of the more obscure stuff you want played. I don't see why James would object to playing some.

R

Within reason though. I've got to cater to everyone and not everyone likes obscure metal. Also, people coming up to me all night with CD's asking me to play stuff off them is likely to piss me off after a while. Bring CD's by all means but don't get upset if I don't get a chance to play them.

This Carnage was most enjoyable. Although I left in a bad mood, nothing to do with you lot though, the music was great. It was just that one of my friends pissed me off and a guy in leathers and a mullet nearly broke my arm... :(

Was having a great time until I had to leave at quarter to 1 after one of my "mates" hit me in the face with a glass.

Apart from that don't have one bad word to say, except that its been a bit quiet up to this point. Can only hope that with the students back that it will get busier, coz its a fucking fantastic night :rockon: