aberdeen-music

Religious group blame Hurricane Katrina on homosexuals

Cloud

Guest haigyman

"hey guys, i've got this ace country, i think i'll call it...oh...i dunno..."beaven", but you can ONLY get in if you're a christian. yup, that's right, other religions can't get in, cause i'm a big fat RACIST. infact, i'm not even going to let you in if you are christian, cause you said "omg" the other day."

christianity rewards irrationality.

it's not enough to say "a 'big bang' is pretty unbelievable, there must have been SOMETHING before it, so there's probably a god"

it's like saying "well, we've ruled out all the suspects in this trial, so it was probably pixies that killed him."

if god did indeed send the storm as a wrathful warning to New Orleans...a few questions come from this:

a, did he "accidentally" kill and "good Christian folks" (or is the same mentality as "collateral damage" applied to "gods plan" as in a good war, like in Iraq, say.

b, why did the storm stop? Surely if it was sent to destroy gays, he'd have "finished the job off"...

c, why new Orleans ? isn't San Francisco the biggest gay capital in the USA ?

d, if god is "Love" and "forgiving", why would he kill people with such vengeance and hatred ? (ah, that'd be the Humans who make up the rules that got that in there)...

e, does the 10 commandments have caveats ? ("thou shalt not kill" (unless it's for : oil, land, other people who don't think the way I do...blah blah blah.) "love thy neighbor" *unless they are gay, black, not like me...etc)

-----------

just goes to show it's all a heap of brain washing shit they punt out.

fucking religion, load of shit.

I'm so surprised that this doesn't seem to be anything to do with Fred Phelps and his wacky Westboro Baptist Church.

If you don't know what I'm talking about....

GodHatesFags.com

GodHatesAmerica.com

It's pathetically hilarious right up to the point that you realise they're deadly serious.

Fred Phelps is probably the most ridiculous person ever, the conspiracy theories about Homosexuals deliberately trying to spread AIDS across the world is a particular highlight.