aberdeen-music

Let's all laugh at Rangers (today's footie).

Scorge

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what were the scores' date=' and what about FirHill? :D I support Thistle.....

Andy[/quote']

Humped 3-1 at home by an average Raith team. Dire performance, no change of tactics by DC until we were two goals down, just pathetic. I'm getting far too acquainted to this - Campbell won a lifeline with the cup win over Brechin, but he's worn it out VERY fast. X(

I dread to think how many G****a will stick past us.....

1st half excellent from Aberdeen, but we slowed it right down second half...which was dire. but can hardly complain about 3-0.

Each Hearts win makes me consider the real deal, but i am still unconvinced they can last the season.

I cant remember a season where other teams have taken so much points off the Old Firm, and with Celtic looking seriously shaky, and Rangers not too great either, the rest must realise just how great a chance they have of getting something from these games. For Hibs to go to Ibrox and win 3-0 will give every other team the confidence that sadly lacks in most of these games.

I still dont think the Old Firm will be split (this year anyway) but it will be a lot closer this year than usual.

Five games' date=' five wins, fifteen goals and five points clear of not Celtic, not Rangers, but Killie! It's quite enjoyable being a Jambo at the moment.[/quote']

yeah, well you'll soon be put in your fucking place, your a second rate team at the very, very best.....anyone who suggests Hearts will win the league or split the old firm is frankly moronic

yeah' date=' well you'll soon be put in your fucking place, your a second rate team at the very, very best.....anyone who suggests Hearts will win the league or split the old firm is frankly moronic[/quote']

Your in that context is spelt "you're" and I won't be put in any "fucking place" because I never claimed that we were going to win the league, split the Old Firm or take your grandmother sideways. I'm intelligent enough not to do that. Yet. But we'll see how things pan out. If we're still in with a shout after the first 15-20 games, we'll see where that utter arrogance of yours is, if not - then fuck it, we're doing better than anyone could have expected.

I know one thing for sure, I'd rather see Aberdeen, Hibs, Kilmarnock, Inverness, Motherwell, Dundee United, Falkirk, Dunfermline, Livingston or East Fucking Stirling win the league than either of the poisonous shit that constitutes Glasgow (Partick excepted, have always liked their fans) football.

And we're a second rate team that has played Aberdeen...and beaten them. Played Hibs...and beaten them (comfortably). In fact, we've not played anyone yet that's taken so much as a point from us.

hibs and aberdeen are similarly shit..jesus christ, not necessarily you in particular, but the jambo followers who have suggested the league could be theirs.....you have played the aforementioned, and livingston and motherwell....christ, wait til youve played the old firm at least....thats the real marker of progressOh, and high fives all round for your oh so witty about 'taking my grandma sideways'...clearly your comedy is as good as hearts football

your just a Gers fan that cant afford the bus ticket, and youve heard the chants all round scottish grounds.....hearts fans spread AIDS.......fact

hibs and aberdeen are similarly shit..jesus christ' date=' not necessarily you in particular, but the jambo followers who have suggested the league could be theirs.....you have played the aforementioned, and livingston and motherwell....christ, wait til youve played the old firm at least....thats the real marker of progressOh, and high fives all round for your oh so witty about 'taking my grandma sideways'...clearly your comedy is as good as hearts football[/quote']

Must be pretty good then. At least 3 places above your brand.

I'll wait until we've played the Old Firm, but I can guarantee you - on current form - we've nothing to fear from either Rangers or Celtic, particularly at Tynecastle. It's strange how a follower of a team that we've yet to play knows so much about our *completely revamped from last season* squad, that they're confident enough to write us off as a "second rate team". As you rightly point out, the first real test will be Tynecastle, 24th September.

And we've not played Livingston yet, that's our next game, instead we've played (and gubbed) Kilmarnock. A diddy team who currently sit a point above you.

wow, your pointing out they are a place above us...you could be forgiven for thinking they are a better team eh? lets forget the decades of dominance we have had over them and look at the SPL 4 games in shall we? Rangers are notoriously slow starters, how many times have we spilled points in the embryonic stages of a league campaign?

the gap in player quality isnt really narrowing...we could still buy any of those wee Czech also rans Romanov is so keen on, its just that teams seem to have more desire to finally free themselves from the shackles of Glasgow dominance...Burley will leave after Romanov puts his tuppence in once too often, then we'll have a look at this revamped squad after all, lest we forget, Burley was the best signing hearts made pre-season.

this squad will secure third easily, im confident that will be it, and that the league flag wont be leaving Ibrox in the immediate future.

hibs and aberdeen are similarly shit..

your just a Gers fan that cant afford the bus ticket' date=' and youve heard the chants all round scottish grounds.....hearts fans spread AIDS.......fact[/quote']

Ahahahahahaha!!! I didn't read your reply properly.

1) Aberdeen 3 Rangers 2

2) Rangers 0 Hibernian 3

That's a couple of beatings from "shit".

And

3) Hearts fans spread AIDS??? Really? Have you proven that? Has no Rangers fan ever had AIDS? Are you accusing me of spreading AIDS?

4) Gers fan that can't afford the bus ticket? Really? Again? You'll note above that I would prefer *anyone* to Rangers or Celtic winning the league. And I mean *ANYONE*. I like football, I like the banter you get playing games against the 9 other teams in the league who's fans aren't obsessed with a history that has nothing whatsoever to do with them. I acknowledge that there are Hearts fans (in a minority) who sing the same shite at every game, I abhor them equally. I have never, and will never, sung the songs that Rangers fans AS A HOMOGENOUS FUCKING MASS sing and try and palm off as "banter".

You need to get a grip of yourself if you truly believe what you just posted above. In the meantime, here's an interesting link for you: http://www.thewellproject.org/HIV_The_Basics/What_is_HIV.jsp. I suggest you read it. You might just learn something.

hahahahahahahaha..your pointing out the aberdeen win over us, im going to type this slowly nto emphasise how bloody long it took them

not the first time, nor the second, nor the third, nor the fourth, nor the fifth, nor the sixth, nor the seventh, nor the eighth, nor the ninth, nor the tenth, nor the eleventh, nor the twelth, nor the thirteenth, nor the fourteeenth, nor the fifteenth, nor the sixteenth, nor the seventeenth, nor the eighteenth, nor the nineteenth, nor the twentieth, nor the twentyfirst, nor the twentysecond, nor the twentythird,nor the twentyfourth, nor the twentyfifth time did they beat us....go figure.

and yes....i am accusing YOU sir, of spreadingt AIDS.....bloody hell. tell me, do you personally take offence to the thousands upon thousands of fans that sing that at your pithy away support?

oh, and thanks for the link.....i now realise Hearts fans are amongst only a select few minorities that cant in fact spread the disease, and that the popular chant is fundamentally wrong.....i also now know what AIDS is...thanks again! :moody:

and yes....i am accusing YOU sir' date=' of spreadingt AIDS.....bloody hell. tell me, do you personally take offence to the thousands upon thousands of fans that sing that at your pithy away support?[/quote']

Actually, no I don't, however your come back to a perfectly rational F-O-O-T-B-A-L-L (I've spelt that out for you, just so you can distance it from the unrelated nonsense a lot of your replies have called on) based argument was to accuse Hearts fans (of which I am one) of spreading AIDS. Which by association means you are accusing me of spreading AIDS.

If you'd bothered to read that link I posted, you'd probably have gathered by now that it is *impossible* to spread AIDS, it just can't be done. If you'd bothered to read that link you'd have gathered that AIDS is not in any way related to football. You'd maybe even have made the conscious leap to rise above the bullshit that "thousands upon thousands" of fans sing at our support. But you didn't, did you? It's much easier to be an ignorant follower of blind hatred than to rise above it, isn't it?

And as an aside, we sign a Greek international Euro 2004 winning left back. You sign Ian Murray.

But you no doubt could have had him if you'd wanted him.

the same ian murray that had he turned out for the other half of edinburgh would have no doubt been scotlands best talent ill bet...we sign players that regularly win trophies and have seeen us qualify for europes elite footballing tournament...hearts, well..they dont do they? no, no..they sign players that have *gasp* played for international under 21 teams!!!!!

in relation to your spreading AIDS (possible or not)

how can the concept of sarcasm be so lost on some people??? astonishing

the poisonous shit that constitutes Glasgow (Partick excepted' date=' have always liked their fans) football.[/quote']

I'm sure you really liked us last season when a fucking ex-Hibee cost us the chance of extra time at Tynecastle in the Scottish cup......

I'd wait until Christmas until judging whether Hearts have any chance of winning the league, but by christ I hope they really do stick it up that poisonous duopoly.

the same ian murray that had he turned out for the other half of edinburgh would have no doubt been scotlands best talent ill bet...we sign players that regularly win trophies and have seeen us qualify for europes elite footballing tournament...hearts' date=' well..they dont do they? no, no..they sign players that have *gasp* played for international under 21 teams!!!!!

in relation to your spreading AIDS (possible or not)

how can the concept of sarcasm be so lost on some people??? astonishing[/quote']

Hmm, in a team with the best Scottish keeper, and one of the best young centre halfs, no I don't think I would ever claim that Ian Murray would be Scotland's best talent if he'd played for us.

Two of our Czech players are now full internationals (since joining Hearts), if you want an idea of what that means, they are currently playing for the team ranked fourth in the world.

And if you knew me, you'd know the concept of sarcasm isn't lost on me. It's folk being cunts that I have the problem with.

1st half excellent from Aberdeen' date=' but we slowed it right down second half...which was dire. but can hardly complain about 3-0.

Each Hearts win makes me consider the real deal, but i am still unconvinced they can last the season.

I cant remember a season where other teams have taken so much points off the Old Firm, and with Celtic looking seriously shaky, and Rangers not too great either, the rest must realise just how great a chance they have of getting something from these games. For Hibs to go to Ibrox and win 3-0 will give every other team the confidence that sadly lacks in most of these games.

I still dont think the Old Firm will be split (this year anyway) but it will be a lot closer this year than usual.[/quote']

first half was poor, second half was pish, i nearly fell asleep