aberdeen-music

I know something you don't!

Joe Atom

I'm pretty sure they know about Erskine and his secret fondness for dandelion and burdock. He pretends he's a drinking man, but really, he switches his pints of vicar's ruin with a refreshing glass of girlie juice....

Or maybe it's Mac's secret brand of mullet sustainer, Gu Doo...

Or is it a certain singer's love of kittens, flowers and the colour pink? He has pink balloons in his house folks, and takes baths in tubs of strawberry milkshake.....

Thank goodness I'm too lazy to conjure up blatant lies about Rass and I.

I only hope that what you know I somehow know, because I have no idea what it is.

I'm just the drummer,after all.....;(

Originally posted by Len Atom

Ersk,

There are two ways to look at this

1. It's probably the least amount of notes you're going to have to play in a long time or

2. If you don't do it, I might just accidentally write a bass part for you in 46.9/8

No pressure, just love

Right, well firstly that is only one way of looking at it my friend as both would be concequences of the same action and 46.9/8 sounds a more attractive option than what I assume is on the cards as the alternative.

No offence, just no. :finger:

Originally posted by Len Atom

Ersk,

There are two ways to look at this

1. It's probably the least amount of notes you're going to have to play in a long time or

2. If you don't do it, I might just accidentally write a bass part for you in 46.9/8

No pressure, just love

46.9/8? I love it when time signatures start looking like an A-Level maths paper.....