aberdeen-music

::stolen Cds :: 200 Reward ::

Ross

PLEASE NOTE

On Sunday 14th August a large brown Animal bag containing a flipcase of a few hundred CDs and slipcases was stolen from the back room of Moshulu.

This bag belongs to one of our DJs and is in essence their livelyhood.

We are offering 200 for their safe return. Baring in mind that NO record shop will take these cds as second hand as they have been logged as stolen.

If you have taken these without knowing so then please drop these into The Bassment on Windmill Brae for my attention.

We will offer annonimity to the person that returns the cds along with the bag and it's contents in exchange for 200.

If you have taken these and are worried about being seen to be returning these then you could even drop them in the entrance to the bassment from 11am with other deliveries and then ring the buzzer situated to the right of the double doors at shoulder height.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Ross

PLEASE NOTE

On Sunday 14th August a large brown Animal bag containing a flipcase of a few hundred CDs and slipcases was stolen from the back room of Moshulu.

This bag belongs to one of our DJs and is in essence their livelyhood.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Ross

I'm kind of out of action without my cd's Ive had a count and I recon that its about 300 albums all together....

if anyone knows anything at all Id be very grateful if they would get in touch with Ross or myself. The bag was very big and very heavy, anyone who walked out with it would have been easily noticed.

cheers for taking the time to read this.

do you not have cameras anywhere?

Good point. You must have at least CCTV at the entrance to Moshulu yeah? Why not try and see if you can spot this person leaving with the bag? I bet if you caught a still of whoever it was and posted it up on the site then it wouldn't be long before they could be identified.

I'm kind of out of action without my cd's Ive had a count and I recon that its about 300 albums all together....

if anyone knows anything at all Id be very grateful if they would get in touch with Ross or myself. The bag was very big and very heavy' date=' anyone who walked out with it would have been easily noticed.

cheers for taking the time to read this.[/quote']

I'm really sorry to hear about this, especially as it's the kind of night you'd have taken some of your best loved albums along to. I doubt I've got a lot of what you had, but you're more than welcome to come raid my old chill-out room stock for short-term cover, although I guess Ross probably has a bigger selection. He does own more CDs than Virgin.

Good point. You must have at least CCTV at the entrance to Moshulu yeah? Why not try and see if you can spot this person leaving with the bag? I bet if you caught a still of whoever it was and posted it up on the site then it wouldn't be long before they could be identified.

we have 9 cctv cameras in moshulu.

• 3 weeks later...