aberdeen-music

WWE SummerSlam 21st August 2005

Guest Logan

Okay, I've been searching for ages and I can't find confirmation...

is this event on Sky Box Office or Sky Sports?

I'm really looking forward to it and I don't have Sky Sports, so I want to know if I can see it LIVE!

Anyone else looking forward to it?

set to be the best wwe ppv of the year so far

match card fuckin owns

Christian and Booker T EASILY could have been added to the Benoit/Jordan match making it a Fatal Four Way. Why they didn't do that I'll never know. Keep Christian off SummerSlam? It's an outrage!!

Christian is gonna feud with the mexicools by the looks of Smackdown.

I don't like this PPV at all.

It's too predictable

John Cena is obviously gonna win.

Randy Orton will win.

Shawn Micheals will win.

Batista will win.

Edge will win(although I may be wrong).

Rey mysterio will win.(hopefully so they can end this feud)

The match quality of these matches will be good however.

Like I said before TNA is much better in terms opf PPV quality.

TNA owns!

Summerslam is looking good, but after all the build up, I get the feeling the Edge v Matt match is gonna be shit. Lets face it, no matter how much the crowd gets behind Matt (me included, I'm a big MFer) he's still not the greatest in the ring without the ability to tag in Jeff.

Cena better drop the title. Jericho is one of the greatest in the WWE and Cena is just an overhyped kid playing superstar for a while. Also, where is Christians push? JBL is in the main event scene month after month, while Christian is wasted. Pfft. If I in charge then I'd make things right.

I'd also take back Shane O'Mac.

...and The Ultimate Warrior.

...and Doink the Clown.

******************SPOILER ALERT******************

Do not read on if you don't want to know the outcome of one of the matches........

WWE have already put out the press release to the PPV TV channels with details of their next PPV (which they have to do 6 weeks in advance) - The next Raw PPV in September (I can't remember which one, Judgement day is in my head for some reason) is advertising it's main event as WWE Champion John Cena vs challenger Kurt Angle, so it looks like Y2J isn't getting the belt at Summer Slam. Word is Jericho is taking a few months hiatus after SUmmer Slam to concntrate on a Fozzy tour, while WWE try to rewrite his character.

Whoa whoa whoa! John Cena...a good...wrestler? You're taking the piss right? He's still as shocking as he was when he first came on the scene. He's getting off on his "charisma", but his perfomances in ring are average at best. Everyone he faces has to carry him through the thing, hence why Cena vs JBL was some of the worst PPV Main Events you'll see in a long time. I just can't believe someone like Cena has the belt, while true talent like Jericho and Angle are being wasted. Jericho's finally getting a little shot, but he won't win it. Angle's busy being given guys like Eugene to waste time with.

GAHH!!! Goddamnit! Why do I despise the WWE but at the same time can't stop watching it?!

Anyone remember the storyline with Mark Henry and Mae Young, and Mae gave birth to a hand? Classic.

From what I've heard the Edge - Hardy match is gonna be super stiff with lots of blood and will end in a no contest. Which is a bit disappointing. I'd quite like the match to have a clean finish. I believe the angle between Mysterio and Guerrero is going to be continued beyond Summerslam. Can't remember the details though.

This won't be the best PPV this year. ECW One Night Stand had already won that title. Well, in my opinion anyway.

It was actually a really poor event! With the exception of the Ladder Match, The Jericho/Cena match and the Main Event Hogan/HBK match, the rest were just pish! WTF is with the Benoit/Jordan match. Blink and you'll miss it! Every other match had a really poor end. Worst PPV I've seen in a long time.