aberdeen-music

the mighty boosh

Noir

i've never read anything about it anywhere. i caught some of the first series by accident and it tickled me chuckle bones.

but yes because you don't like it that obviously means everyone else who likes it are just doing so because they've been told to. well done to you, the one free thinker left in the world, when will they all learn eh?

i've never read anything about it anywhere. i caught some of the first series by accident and it tickled me chuckle bones.

but yes because you don't like it that obviously means everyone else who likes it are just doing so because they've been told to. well done to you' date=' the one free thinker left in the world, when will they all learn eh?[/quote']

Seconded.

I think it's great, but I wouldn't consider myself to be one of the flock. I cant recall seeing any reviews for it and most people I know don't like it. You either enjoy it or you don't, it's a matter of taste, not a serious reflection of personality.

Does anyone know if it's going to be shown on BBC2? I haven't seen it since last summer.

• 2 weeks later...

i had never heard of it till i saw it, and still most people don't know what the hell i'm taliking about when i mention it.

but it is genius.

the new series is a bit different cos they're not in the zoo anymore but still good.

any one see it yesterday with the sand man?

it was hilarious!

I'd never heard of it (1st series), but I am right into this one...

I loved the satanic nan, just silly, sureal fun...

some classic jokes in it...obvious, but that makes them so much better.

love the look and feel of the thing too, the greenscreen / walking parts are great, and the moon is ace.

it's so surreal,

the cartoon about charlie in the first series was the best,

"charlie's made from a million pieces of old bubblegum,

in the summer of 1976, on his way home from an alice cooper concert

charlie started to melt, it was too hot in los angeles and he melted into a puddle

luckily local crocodile eric phillips, who dabbled in black magic, took pity on charlie and scraped him up with

2 fish slices, he poured him into an antique soup ladel and got on his magic carpet,

destination alaska. eric philips froze charlie but in his reptilian haste froze him into the shape of a hoover. charlie didn't mind he just zoomed around the place, sucking up inuits.

he was so happy he set fire to a posh hammer. (posh hammer) "oh dear, i appear to be on fire".

unfortunately the inuits died, it was air tight inside charlie. so he shot the inuit bullets at eric phillips. wrapped in guilt charlie stole eric phillips magic carpet and went to seattle, where he now spends his days putting hairstyles on boots, spanners, monkey nuts and ladels."