aberdeen-music

expectations for the new football season?

delboy

so what do you expect from your team for the new season? title certainties? a good cup run? a european place? a brave fight against relegation? mid table obscurity?

i'm looking forward to the new season even if my team are non league now. not only do we get shown on sky, i really have few expectations as we have an almost entirely new squad and a new manager. as long as we steer clear of relegation (u can tell i'm playing a lot of footy manager 5 at the mo!) i'll be happy!

Well seeing as the Killie havent won the Westsound cup in fookin years as far as im concerned the seasons already won for us!

seriously tho, im hoping to make the top 6 at the very least in the coming season, we've been doing a balacing act between the two halfs for the last couple of years, it'd be good to start pushing for europe again next season. I hope we can drop our tendancy to suck when it matters then come up with the goods when its too late.

You're never going to shut up about that are you? :p

Hell No!

The local derby's always the one that hits a nerve, plus as far as i recall that ayr scum's been rubbing our faces in it since i had a season ticket back in 1992. One year we fielded our sub team and didnt even make it to the final (theres only two pro teams in Ayrshire, go figure that one).

Guest Jake Wifebeater

This season can only be better than the last one for Dunfermline. I'll settle for the Fife Cup and finishing above the dreaded F****** and beating them four times. Hopefully, that fucking Calderwood'll start plundering other teams instead.

Hopefully a decent season containing promotion for Forest [dear god don't let us sink any lower...] and a building-on-last-season performance from Aberdeen. Increased consistency and European qualification please. :)

we're playing a forest XI in an unlucrative friendly tonight :cheers:

I'm just hoping that Caley don't get Brewster poached this season, if he continues on from where he left off last season the bigger clubs will be sniffing around.

We have a little more strength in depth this season, with our young players coming on leaps and bounds. So i can imagine us being resiliant even with an injury crisis. I'm hoping for a top 6 finish, however would settle on 7th or 8th with a good cup run.

hopefully Liverpool can build on last season's champions league success and give some of the teams in the Premiership a better challenge. Fa Cup would and a top 4 finish would please me

im hoping liverpool get in the top 3

no expecting them to win the champions league again, or the world tournament

but something would be nice :)

Come on Newcastle! woooooo! we are going finish 11th or 12th, souness won't get fired till the end of the season, whereupon Alan Shearer shall become our new manager. its almost confirmed. don't bet on souness to be fired! dont do it! waste of money! he WILL last a whole season.

aberdeen will finish about 5th or 6th this year but it will still be ace, cos hopefully we will beat the huns and the tims. that would do!

afeter craig brewsters might performance against andy walker i easily expect the special brew to reach at least double figures!!! i mean even andy walker was giving caley and the brew some praise!!!! and that doesn't happen every week! i expect caley to finish around 6th 7th or 8th. as long as we survive i will be very happy!!! falkirk to go down or maybe dunfermline or with celtics recent defending them to go down!!!!! ha ha! as long as we beat aberdeen this season i will be more than happy :D UP THE CALEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!