aberdeen-music

AFC Thread (not for non football lovers)

Mr.Tim

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That game was utter mince, i'm glad my ticket was free as i would've asked for my money back!! I had to laugh at how bad crawford is, can't believe he got a game instead of that cheating thug Mackie.

Yet again Caley are above the dons, and by the sounds of things we were totally robbed against hearts. Perfectly good goal disallowed, blatant penalty not given, an open goal miss from Brewster, and Craig Gordon heroics.

Bring on celtic on sunday!!

Byrne gets a hard time because he had a poor start' date=' but this season he has a good player, on saturday he was one of a few players who weren't trying to hide on the pitch. I'm pretty sure he will get the fans on his side after a while.[/quote']

I thought he did all right in an attacking sense in the second half, and his heading is one of the strongest in AFC. He has improved as a player, but is still a liability at times

that cheating thug Mackie.

Totally unnecessary. :down:

Just because he went to your club on loan makes him a "cheating thug."????

"Thug" is a word i'd use to describe truly physical players.

Like:

Craig Brewster

Ross Tokely

Barry Wilson

Stuart Golabek

Who use their "thug" - like playing style to "cheat" their way to draws.

Mackie is total powder - puff and his only great asset is his blinding pace.

Mind your language (particulary on the AFC Thread)

Guest tv tanned

Saturday was an embarrassment.

Total lack of creative nous, at lest three opportunities to pull the trigger and every time the player with the chance bottled it (Crawford, Mackie & Byrne).

I joked beforehand about taking my P&J in with me so that I could do the crossword during the game. I really wish I had done now.

Guest neil ex

No creativity, no pace, movement was poor, some players didn't seem to want to get the ball at times, no strikers. Aberdeen can't break down 10 men defences. They really are a number of players short of a good squad. A good goal scorer would have punished the Pars for their first half blunder which allowed Stevie Crawford in. We really have a huge problem scoring goals.

As for Richie Byrne, at the moment although his passing can be a little poor at times, and I'd like to see him take on more players, I think he works very hard. I think he was the best player on the park when Aberdeen beat Dundee United this season - I thought he had a great game.

Guest tv tanned

The only players earning pass marks were Byrne, Anderson and Langfield.

It really worries me that we cannot create goals against teams at the bottom end of the league.

As the paper said today our last four goals consist of two from set plays and one which took a huge deflection.

Totally unnecessary. :down:

Just because he went to your club on loan makes him a "cheating thug."????

"Thug" is a word i'd use to describe truly physical players.

Like:

Craig Brewster

Ross Tokely

Barry Wilson

Stuart Golabek

Who use their "thug" - like playing style to "cheat" their way to draws.

Mackie is total powder - puff and his only great asset is his blinding pace.

Mind your language (particulary on the AFC Thread)

Every game i have seen mackie play in a dons shirt he has gone in with rash challenges, dived for free kicks and pens, needlessly timewasted by faining injury, and squared up to (is mackie brave or stupid?) the likes of Tokely and Munro.

First thing he did when he came on against dunfermline was hack down a player

And as for cheating their way to draws- take note how we were cheated out of a win against hearts on sat.

Here are a few facts about Ross Tokely to keep you amused

-A ducks quack does not echo. Ross Tokely is solely responsible for this phenomenon. When asked why he will simply stare at you grimly.

-Ross Tokely's free-kick is so powerful; it can be seen from outer space by the naked eye.

-In one episode of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Ross Tokely replaced Carlton for one scene and nobody noticed.

-Ross Tokely can believe it's not butter.

-Ross Tokely owns the greatest poker face of all-time. It helped him win the 2003 world series of poker despite him holding just a joker, a get out of jail free monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green number 4 card from the game Uno.

-Ross Tokely does not use spell check. If he happens to misspell a word, he simply changes the actual spelling of it.

-Ross Tokely uses ribbed condoms inside out, so he gets the pleasure.

The only players earning pass marks were Byrne' date=' Anderson and Langfield.

It really worries me that we cannot create goals against teams at the bottom end of the league.

As the paper said today our last four goals consist of two from set plays and one which took a huge deflection.[/quote']

one of the reasons aberdeen have had a dredful home records in recent times, is because, they cant play agaist defending teams, we play well agaist rangers because they come at us and we catch them on the break

Every game i have seen mackie play in a dons shirt he has gone in with rash challenges' date=' dived for free kicks and pens, needlessly timewasted by faining injury, and squared up to (is mackie brave or stupid?) the likes of Tokely and Munro.

.[/quote']

It could be because he is from the mighty Kemnay!

we did it again' date=' dad

and i fancy a whinge but i feel it has all been said before so i'll just settle for

FUCKIN HELL MIN...[/quote']

Try being a Hearts fan and watching the Graham Rix, Vladimir Romanov double-act hand Celtic the title and Hibs/Rangers our best ever chance of being in the Champions League. We're playing like the Pars at the moment.

Try being a Hearts fan and watching the Graham Rix' date=' Vladimir Romanov double-act hand Celtic the title and Hibs/Rangers our best ever chance of being in the Champions League. We're playing like the Pars at the moment.[/quote']

i aye feel for you lot (nae!) it was always going to go tits up after the sackings. the guy romanovs a looney. it could be worse though

you could support dunfermline...:laughing:

Its actually thanks to Hearts that Caley have a chance in beating Celtic tomorrow. Apparantly we have Richard Hastings dressing up in a Graham Rix costume and man-marking Shaun Maloney, that'll put the shits up him.

:note: yes i know that the above comment isn't technically sound, still funny though.

Fuck this shite!!!!

I am working nights offsore and when i woke up at 1651hrs I was gonna jump into the freezing cold north sea!!!!! :swearing:

I wish people would lay off Jimmy though, i bet last season that if we knew that Nicholson, Lovell, Crawford and Smith were all coming we would over the moon!! It really isnt jimmy's fault that they are all, apart from Smith, are playin absolute SHITE!!!!

Gotta blame the players before you blame Jimmy!!

Well thats what i think!

:down:

Fuck this shite!!!!

I am working nights offsore and when i woke up at 1651hrs I was gonna jump into the freezing cold north sea!!!!! :swearing:

I wish people would lay off Jimmy though' date=' i bet last season that if we knew that Nicholson, Lovell, Crawford and Smith were all coming we would over the moon!! It really isnt jimmy's fault that they are all, apart from Smith, are playin absolute SHITE!!!!

Gotta blame the players before you blame Jimmy!!

Well thats what i think!

:down:[/quote']

i'm on the nelson and got up early to listen to the game on the radio! :swearing:

i was pretty pissed off too

god knows whats going to get them going?

sick of jimmy talking shite to the media though, he is kind of embarassing sometimes

nach weel

how shite was the weather yesterday morning brymon? lightening hail storms here brrrr

Its actually thanks to Hearts that Caley have a chance in beating Celtic tomorrow. Apparantly we have Richard Hastings dressing up in a Graham Rix costume and man-marking Shaun Maloney' date=' that'll put the shits up him.

:note: yes i know that the above comment isn't technically sound, still funny though.[/quote']

Sage like advice: If it ain't broke, don't Rix it.

I REALLY hope you win tomorrow. But I fear the worst.

Fancy a manager swap?

Guest neil ex
Its actually thanks to Hearts that Caley have a chance in beating Celtic tomorrow. Apparantly we have Richard Hastings dressing up in a Graham Rix costume and man-marking Shaun Maloney' date=' that'll put the shits up him.

:note: yes i know that the above comment isn't technically sound, still funny though.[/quote']

Well I'd rather shag a sheep than shag a child!

Fancy a beer before the game on Hogmany, Paterson?:guns: